Confessions

Bodies went flying everywhere. The officers were down, April and Michael were down, Jackie was thrown backwards inside Michael’s office. After a few minutes Jackie came to and immediately tried to get to the officers, They had a little debris over them but not a whole lot. They started to clear the debris around them and look for Michael and April. They were closest to the explosion. Michael was coughing and trying to shove debris off of his body. 

Jackie: Michael!! Michael! Here let me help you….moving debris.

Michael: coughing, Whe- Where is April?  Trying to stand.

Jackie: I- I don’t know. Here let’s get you out of this so we can find her. He helped helped Michael fully get out from under the debris.

Michael; April!!   Coughing…APRIL!! Michael shoves debris around trying to find her.

Finally one of the officers finds her buried under the heavier debris. He starts pulling and trying to move it. “She’s here!! She’s Here!!” They all come over to help move the debris. It’s pretty heavy to move it. Michael is frantic, tears trickling down his cheeks.

Michael; April.. APRIL!! Come on baby, we’re here. Hold on baby!! Hold on!! Shoving and pulling things out of te way. Finally they get to her. She’s laying on her side not moving her breathing is very love. Michael holds her in his arms.. CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!

Jackie calls the ambulance but the police had too. Within moments everyone was there. Detective Smith was there with the CSI crew. April was not doing well. And Jackie was talking with everyone trying to get them calm and focused. Michael was very upset he kept saying over and over. Who would do this?

Jackie had a feeling he new, Michael, licking his lips. That was what I was going to tell you when the bomb went off. Rebbie had these flowers on her work tabe with wire cutters.

Michael; WHAT!! Rebbie!! Our own flesh and blood!!! She’s a bitch at times but no way!

Detective Smith: I am afraid to. We discovered when we went to her home this morning upon Mr. Jackson’s tip. She is responsible for the car, the shooting and now it appears this. We found her car, it had the damage on it from hitting the other car near April the other night. She had the gun under her pillow and she had the wires, detonator and the flowers. Your sister left in a hurry before we could catch her but her and Latoya Jackson are together and on the run.

Michael: looking down at April, Don’t leave me.. please don’t.. I love you. I can’t live with out you! I want to marry you.

Jackie; What??!!

Michael; Tears falling. I wanted to marry April; That is why I left earlier I went to buy her a ring. I asked her and she said yes. Crying.

Jackie; Oh wow!! Congratulations!! Smiles lightly. Michael she will be okay you know.

Michael: If she dies, I’m dead but I will have Rebbie’s head first!! ‘

AT THE HOSPTIAL…….

Dr. Thomas. Sutchers.

Nurse: Sutchers

Dr. Thomas. Suction

Nurse; suction

MEANWHILE…..

Jackie; Michael you should let them look at your cuts and bruises.

Michael; I’m fine. I’m not doing anything for anyone until I know how April is doing. Turning to him Jackie, if she dies my life is done!! He buries his face in his hands and cries. Jackie does his best to comfort his little brother.

Rebbie; Latoya. Go make sure April dies! Damn White bitch!! Took everything from us!

Latoya; Reb she didn’t not really. We did it to ourselves. We were the one skimming

Rebbie Don’t say that. We’d be living good still if not for her. Now go!!

Latoya: Okay. I know..It’ll be done, I wish make sure of it.

Latoya thinks to herself, I’ll do it alright. I’ll go straight to the police and tell them everything.. Turn state evidence. Rebbie is too crazy for me and it’s worse each day. Driving over to the hospital because she knew she has to tell the truth and the police will be there for sure guarding April and Michael.

Inside the waiting room Jackie and Michael are pacing when Latoya walks in. Michael lunges at her.

Michael; YOU BITCH!! YOU THIEF! YOU WHORE! IF APRIL.. IF MY FIANCE DIES, YOU’LL DIE TOO!! I WONT REST UNTIL THE TRUTH OF THE MURDERING WHORES YOU AND REBBIE ARE, ARE KNOWN! GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU KNOW ANYWAY!! Jackie is fighting to hold back Michael…

Jackie; he’s too strong you better get out while you can!

Latoya; No1 I came to warn you. Rebbie is going to try again here. In fact, I’m supposed to do it. But I can’t and won’t I want to tell the police everything. All the details and her plans but please hide me. I’m dead them moment I do.

Detective Smith sat with Latoya and she laid out every detail. Told him every thing. They she was taken into custody. They sent police to look a for Rebbie and arrest her. April had more security waiting for her.

Dr. Thomas; Who is here for Ms Peters

Michael; I am. I’m her fiancé.

Dr. Thomas: looking at him and then the room, Well, she’s in a coma, but she will be okay if she wakes. That is our concern right now.

Michael; Oh thank god.

Dr. Thomas: Your babies should be okay too. It’s very early in pregnancy but I think if careful. She will be sore and weak a bit, and will need rest

Jackie; Thank you doctor.

Michael; shaking his hand. Pregnant? I’m going to be a father too!! Oh god!! Thank you!! Can I see her?

Dr. Thomas. Of course room 7

Michael races to April’s room and opens the door. When he sees her hooked to all those machines his heart leaps to his chest and tears form.

Michael:  April......