Things Are Looking Up

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AS YOU KNOW THIS IS A COLLABORATION WITH @sam121498 THE IDEA AND SOME OF THE INPUT FOR THIS SECTION CAME FROM HER FANTASTIC MIND. ENJOY GUYS...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Over the course of the next six weeks Michael and his siblings updated the offices, making them more posh and updated. New computer systems that actually linked directly to the stock exchange runners on the floors. They hired a few new secretaries other wise his sisters did most of it all. Michael wanted to bring in new business so he had billboards and bus bench ads. Everyone had their own business cards to pass out. Michael even made sure to hire an outside auditor and book manager that would from time to time over see that everything was done above board and ethically. Sine he Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 which was just last year, Everyone is watching all brokerage houses and any company where high volumes of monies are exchanged and invested.

THE FIRST DAY OPEN AFTER THE RENOVATIONS…..

Michael;  Toya, can you hand me the stack of 5301’s and the 2211’s please. I want to be sure we don’t run out.

Latoya; Sure Michael, Oh the computer link to Japan and England’s stock exchanges are down again I think it’s their servers.

Rebbie; We have the teleconference links up and ready so we can always suse them jus tay when.

Michael; What about the new FDIC rules. Does everyone know what we must do?

Randy; Michael; don’t worry we got this. We won’t fail you. We all have something to lose and gain here so relax bro okay?

Michael: I know it’s just I really want to make a go of this. You all have families and kids you have to provide for so what we do here will either help our families or harm them if we are not wise

The first day was a fabulous success. Jackie, Marlon and Janet all closed out the day with 25 new accounts each. Jermaine and Randy had 22 a piece and Michael had 75 himself. Rebbie and Latoya both maintained office functions and phones. Partnering with multi level organizations and companies that had investment history as they did seemed to be doing well. Granted it was only the first day but if other companies could and be successful who couldn’t they? Michael was even considering working as a tax preparer like Jackson-Hewitt or H.R Block. Both had good solid and strong foundations this preparing the way for Michael to garner some tips and expertise from them.

Samuel: Walks into the office and stares looking at the changes and not liking most of it one bit. Thinking looks like a zoo in here now. An office should be dignified not crunchable in a moments love or frustrations. Bursting into what was once his office, he caught Michael just finish up with a lady friend. They are ruining everything. MICHAEL!! What are you doing? This is a brokerage house not brothel??? I trusted you to carry on the family heritage. Do you think Your great grandfather or grandfather would approve of this??!! You won’t have any customers. They will take one look at this place and laugh and leave. You won’t last a month!! Damn you! I’m taking over as of today again. I should have known better than to trust you with this. Shit on me!! He goes to make Michael move out of the desk chair. Michael sits firmly in the chair unyielding.

Hearing the yelling of their father, and not exactly sure why, Janet and Jackie go walking into the office to find their father fighting with Michael, physically to pull him out of the desk chair.

Janet; DADDY!! STOP THAT!! WHAT’S GOING ON??

Jackie; Dad!! Stop!! Rushing over to grab him and Michael off each other.

Samuel; Your brother and all of you have taken an almost hundred year tradition in our family the family business our heritage and flushed it all down the god damned toilet!! God you kids are so stupid. No sense of values and I taught you all better than that. What in the blue fuck were you thinking???