Love, Test And The Proposal.

Michael; What honey.. oh my love…holding April. What happened to the baby?

April; My parents kicked me in the stomach over and over until I bled. I miscarried the baby because they didn’t know for sure who’s it was. As soon as they knew I’d passed out the baby. My father got on top of me and raped me again  the next time I got pregnant it was his because they wouldn’t let their friends touch me anymore. They made me have the baby Michael. I was home school for a year. Once the baby was born they sold the baby for $15,000 After that they had their friends pay to rape me. I never knew when they would come. Only that they did. They’d wake me from sound sleep. Or I’d be in the shower and all of the sudden someone would be there.

Michael; I am so disgusted at them. Baby. Michael was crying. I love you so. I am not going anywhere. Michael leans over picks up phone… Jackie; we will not be in today. We had an incident last night twice actually and April’s still pretty shaken up…….. We are at my place….. They shot it up…..Yes.. I will…okay. See you. Michael hangs up the phone.

April; Michael what about the inspection?

Michael; One day won’t hurt. Today, I take care of the woman I love. the woman I want to be with always. Michael; caresses her cheek and kisses her tenderly. You are my world. Let me make us a light breakfast then we can be lazy all day today. I want you to rest and ease your heart. I’m not disgusted by you and I’m not going anywhere. I love you beautiful April

True to his world, Michael too care of April; Waited on her every need. They ate and talked and laughed. Michael did all he could to help her forever the old ghosts. Kissing April they loved on each other. Made love several times during the day. Michael was the perfect lover and friend and man for April. She had tear of joy in her eyes as they made love again….

Michael; I love you. You are everything to me.

Michael lowers his head to her and kisses her tenderly. April wraps her arms around him and runs her fingers in his hair. Michael caresses her body. His hands to her feel like magic to her. Michael cups her breasts and suckles her nipples. He makes sure to pleasure each equally. April arches her back at his touch. April nibbles his neck sending chills of delight through his body, he couldn’t help but to moan softly.”mmmmm” The kisses become more passionate and Michael’s hands become more bold. Caressing April’s body was such a turn on for him. They laid in his bed naked in each others arms. Michael nibbled her neck, he slid down her body. He was making her feel so good. Holding his head to her as he spread open her softness and licked her. April moaned in delight, “MMMMMM…….yesssssss…” Michael hearing her moans was driven to pleasure her more. He stuck his tongue inside her and suckled more. She arched her back and cried in ecstasy. “OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! “ Michael loved to hear her sexy moans and tasting her. But he wanted so much more.. Raising up over her. April took his nipples and nibbled them sucked them and made them hard and tingly. Michael closed his eyes and moaned deeply. Michael kissing April passionately as he entered her slowly but fully. Waiting until her body adjusted again to his 14 inches. Michael thrust in and out of April. Their passion was one. No one and nothing mattered in this moment. “I love you April, so very much.. so much more, than you will ever know.” He kissed her passionately as they rose together racing to their peak high above heaven’s cloud nine. Michael pounded into her softness with his hard manhood. Their bodies ached for release, their breathing was quickened and pulse racing. In and out and in and out. Deeper and faster Michael thrust her. “mmmmmm..You feel so good April” “Don’t stop baby please…I love how you feel inside me Michael” biting her lip as another orgasm coursed through her body and over his manhood as he rammed deeply inside her. They were reaching their peak finally April spread her legs wider and Michael pushed harder and deeper. He wanted to pleasure her like no other lover could ever hope to. Michael loved her so. Finally, AAAAAAHHHH…They came together. April could feel Michael filling her body with his love. They laid in each others arms and was content in caressing her body tenderly as they drifted off to sleep.THE NEXT DAY AT THE OFFICE…….