It's Over...Awake.....Happily Ever After

Michael hurries over to her bedside takes her hand in his and kisses her cheek. Tears start to fall. His heart is breaking. Michael thinks that if anything happens to her or his babies because of his sisters there will be no place on gods green earth they can hide. Anger and betrayal bubbled up in him towards them and deep sorrow and heartache for April welled deep within his soul

Jackie; Michael. April will be okay. I know it. I feel it! She loves you Michael. Deeply. I will go back to the office and see what the CSI team have come up with. I believe they will find the truth.

Michael: crying, but Detective Smith said Latoya confessed. That she and Rebbie were planning more until they succeeded in killing April. I can’t let that happen Jackie!! I can’t!! If she dies, I’m done. I will be dead. April is my world and I can’t be without her.

Jackie: Don’t talk like that. April will be alright. Believe in that! Leaning in. kissing April’s cheek. Come back to us to Michael, he’s lost without you. We love you.

Michael; cried harder…I love you April. I want you to be my wife, spend the rest of our lives together. Baby, you are pregnant. We are going to have babies or our own. Kissing her soflty..

MEANWHILE ACROSS TOWN………….

Rebbie; Where the hell is that woman??!! All she had to do was put three bullets into that white bitch’s head problem solved!! Calling Latoya on her cell… voicemail.. FUCK!!  Throws her cellphone.

S.W.A.T  “On Bullhorn”  Attention Maureen Jackson. This is SWAT come out with your hands up. We have the building surrounded. You can not escape.

Rebbie; God Damn!! Latoya!! YOU BACK STABBING BITCH!!!!  Grabs her gun and takes aim at the cops.

BANG!! BANG! BANG!

(Officers returning fire…. And tear gas into the house)

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Rebbie: DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!  Contiues to fire on the police….

SWAT:  Move in!! Jones! Thomas!! You take the back.. Phillips! Orrozco take the door ram and take down the door!

The police move into the house through several windows and doors. They search the house and find Rebbie dead on the floor in front of the fireplace. She had taken her own life. Rebbie had written a note.

Mother, Samuel,

I am sorry I could not live life like you raised us. I had to have more, the new and flashy in thing. I am ashamed and I am sorry. Never doubt that I love you…….tell Michael, I’m sorry and his woman too….

Rebbie

AT THE HOSPITAL……

The machines start beeping and things flash, nurses and doctors come rushing in. “Sir you need to move so we can work here.. Go wait in the hall”

Michael; APRIL!!! COME BACK!!!!

While they worked on April in the room trying to save her. Detective Smith and Jackie come to him. Both had sad looks on their faces….

Jackie: Why are you out here? Looking concerned.

Michael; April.. she coded they are trying to save her.. crying.

Jackie: Oh god! Michael .I’m sorry.

Detective Smith: I am sorry for what’s happening. But We found Rebbie, She fired on SWAT. They fired back in a gun battle and she took her life. She left note saying she was sorry to you both and your fiancé.

Michael; Oh no…. our parents.

Jackie; I’ll go tell them, you stay with April

Michael; I’m not leaving April. She dies I’m finished Jackie…

A few minutes later Dr. Thomas comes out and looks at Michael. He sighs,

Dr. Thomas; It was close, but she’s back. Her will to live is strong and she’s awake. Asking for you.

Michael rushes into the room and kisses April. Holds her in his arms.  Thank god oh baby.. I love you. Kisses her lovingly.

April; I love you too Michael. Forever.

Dr. Thomas. She’s our miracle patient. She will make a full recovery.

Michael: We will have our happily ever after?

April’ We will. Smiling

TWO WEEKS LATER…….

April is released from the hospital and returns back to Jackson Brokerage House with Michael. They work side by side to make sure that everything that had gone wrong was corrected and they pass inspection. She is feeling good. The babies are doing great. Michael is looking forward to be a father of twins. As he looks at April he sighs happily. They will have their happily ever after no matter where they are and what life throws at them, their love is strong enough to endure it all..

April: I love you Michael

Michael; I love you April soon to be April Jackson; He kisses her tenderly….

The End.