1. Party With the Hotty

This is my first book and I would like to thank you for reading it and I hope you enjoy!

___________________________

"Zane, put me down" I laughed as I was being carried out of the party over somebody's shoulder.

"I'm not going to put you down you can barley stand let alone walk," Zane laughed as he made his way towards his purple mustang.

"I'm, I'm perfectly fine just a little dizzy and nauseous, other than that I'm fine"

" Jamie, your drunk."

"Am not I'm perfectly fin....." That was the last thing I remember before passing out.

-6 hours earlier-

"Mom, Are you home?" I yelled as I came inside from an interesting day of school to say the very least. I wondered around the house looking for my mother who was no where in sight. I finally gave up and went to my room and plopped down on my bed. I looked at my phone and It said 6 missed calls. 2 from my best friend Jenna, 1 from my dad and 3 from my mom. I called my mom and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey girly, I have to go out of town for work for a week, sorry I couldn't tell you sooner but they just told me today."

"Oh ok mom, so am I just staying at the house by myself?"

"Well I'm giving you a choice because you are 17 and I trust you so you can either stay by yourself or you an go to your dads for the week."

" hmmm both sound very tempting. A I can stay alone in the peace and quite of an empty 3 story house or B I can go to dads and miss a whole week of school..."

"Um you would not be missing school young lady!" My mom yelled so loudly I had to hold the phone away from my ear.

"What it's a 2 hour drive from dad's house to school mom."

"That is another reason I'm giving you this choice. So what's it going be?"

"Well since I love sleep and I'm not going to wake up at 3 every morning to get ready for school in going with option A"

"Ok hun be safe, and stay out of trouble, love you."

"Love you too," I hung up before she could lecture me on what not to do. Ok so it's my lucky day. I get invited to my first high school party, the hottest guy in school broke up with the queen bitch and now I have the whole house to myself. Awesome. I called Jenna back.

"Get ready, we are going to Zane's party tonight"

" wait what are you delusional? We can't go to his party were not even invited!" Jenna yelled though the phone. What's with people yelling at me though the phone today?

"You may not have been invited but I have!" I yelled right back at her.

" no way get out of here, your kidding right? We've never been invited to a party!"

" haha well now we have so come over here so we can get ready"

I sat on my porch waiting for Jenna's bright blue truck to pull up. She got out of her truck and walked up the steps.

"I can't believe we are going to a party. Not just any party but ZANE RIVERS PARTY!"

"Ok ok I got it you don't have to scream gosh chick." I'm getting a headache from everybody's screaming today, I need to remember to take some aspirin. Jenna and I ran upstairs and started to look though my closet. I found a strapless purple dress the was a little above my knee and had lace trimming and blue glitter. Jenna got a strapless blue dress that was mid-thigh and had black dots throughout it. We both curled our hair and put in make-up. Jenna looked stunning, she always does she's drop dead gorgeous even though she never believes me when I tell her that. She had blonde hair with brown highlights here and there that went down to her waist, bright green eyes and stood about 5'3. I on the other hand have wavy dark brown hair with ALOT of blonde highlights (I've always wanted to be blonde but this is as close as I'm getting to it) I have blue eyes and I stand 5'6. After we were done getting ready we got into her truck and drove to the party.