18.The Goodbyes pt.2

Jada! What in the name of the good lord baby Jesus.

"I would like to start off by saying Winter was a very, very good friend of mine. We would always eat lunch together and and..I'm so sorry this is just so hard." Fake sob fake sob. Fake as...

"Ok I'm going to hold it together. We would go out every weekend. She was wild and fun. We both partied, drank, 'turnt up' all of that stuff. That's how she died you know on a drug over dose. I always told her no drugs are bad and that I wouldn't do then but finally she got me to crack and I did some.

She was a good person yes but she could also be really annoying and she was really rachet sometimes and bossy and just a terrible person too." What. The. Hell.

"I would also like to talk about-" she was cut off by a chair hurtling towards her head.

She fell backwards and I could tell her nose was broken.

Qurea started running towards Jada and started punching her.

Principle banks tried to break it up but ended up having to back away.

Honestly I think she was enjoying the pummeling.

Summer came onto the field and pulled Qurea off of Jada.

"What the hell did you say about my sister!" Summer was seething with rage. You could see the rage in her eyes.

"I-I it was a-a-a joke. Please don't hurt me."

"Oh I'm going to do worse than hurt you. You think that was funny? She dead because of you! You and your group of plastics. She killed herself because you were stupid and mean."

"We-we didn't know she would kill herself."

"Oh you didn't. Well then I guess I can just forgive you." Bam. Punched right in her little plastic nose.

Sirens started coming down the street.

Two cop cars stopped on the field.

One of the cops, we'll call him scar face because There's a huge scar down or cheek.

Ok so scar face grabbed summer away from Jada.

"Get you filthy hands off of me. This is my sisters memorial and this skank is making a joke out of her!"

"Ma'am I would like you to calm down. You are coming with us to the police station."

"Fine but I'm only going if you take her too."

"I've done nothing." Jada protested.

"Actually ms.crimps you admitted to doing drugs and drinking." Principle banks was stated.

The cops took both Jada and summer away.

Maybe Jada will be gone for lie a year. Hopefully.

"Ok everybody go home! NOW!" Principle banks yelled and we all scrambled.

Oh how I hate Jada right now.

"So don't need to take you home pretty boy?" Ryder and I got into my car.

"Did you just cal me pretty?"

"And what if I did?"

"I am not pretty I am handsome. There's a difference."

"Ok whatever helps you sleep at night pretty boy."

"Oh shut up. Where's your phone?"

"Why?"

"So I can put in the address to my house."

"Just tell me so I can put it in."

"No I don't let people use their phones and drive. So hand it over."