22.Birthday surprises

"Jamie! Get you white ass up because today is a very important day!" I look at my phone 7:02. I've only gotten about 4 hours asleep. Great.

"Qurea what are you talking about." My voice sounds like I've been smoking 3 packs a day.

"ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Did you forget? I was talking about it at lunch yesterday." She started to pull me out of bed.

With one pull I fell flat on my face one the floor. Oh why does she have to have this much muscle?

I lay there not wanting to get back up. I will sleep on this floor if I have to.

"Come on Jamie! We have school and we have to rack up done more points for

I started to mumble about not getting enough sleep while I walked downstairs.

I sat down at the kitchen table and put my head down. Stupid Liam if only he had not gone out or at least would've answered my calls.

"So...what are you wearing today Jamie?" Qurea sat down across from me.

"Nothing" I mumbled into my arms.

"What? I can't understand you."

I looked up "Nothing," and them put my head back down.

"Girl stop playing. What are you wearing?" I could tell she was getting frustrated with me.

"A pair of purple skinny jeans and my sleeping with sirens t-shirt." I finally answered.

"Really. Your not gonna dress up with me." She sounds just a little mad.

"Didn't know I was suppose to." I'm tired and I'm hungry so I'm q little cranky.

"Well you are."

"Oh well."

"So your not going to."

"Nope I don't wear dresses." Every since I was little I've despised dresses. I only wore one to Zane's party because I didn't want to look like a bum. And well I was trying to impress him.

My mom would always tell me that she swore she gave birth to a girl but apparently not.

"Please!"

"No"

Pretty please!"

"No"

"I'll be your bestiest friend!" She said in her best little kid voice.

"No"

"I will cut you if you don't."

"That's cool."

"Ok fine then you can wear a skirt."

"That's worse than a dress,"

"Jamie!" She pleaded.

"Qurea," I said in the same voice.

"Come on! Just this once. Please." She begged.

"That's not about to happen." I'm A very stubborn person.

"Ok them you have to wear one when we go put tonight." She said with confidence.

"Were going out tonight? It's a Tuesday."

"And your point is?"

"School. Homework. Sleep. Any of that ring a bell."

"Eh oh well." She said shrugging

"Where are we going to."

"The club downtown."

"Isn't that like 40 minutes away? And isn't a 18 and up club"

"Yes and yes."

"Then how are we suppose to get in?"

"I know some people."

"Oh great." Ok since the first time I met her she said she was 'big QQ from the hood' I'm kinda scared on who these people are gonna be.

"Ok now get your white ass upstairs and get dressed."she said standing and walking to the fridge.

I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs.

I grabbed my skinny jeans, sleeping with sirens shirt,my grey and purple sperrys and my black elites then I straighten my hair.

I grab my bag and run downstairs.

"You ready Q?" I ask as I open the front door.

"Yaw owhn secinwd," she said said with pancakes stuffed in he mouth.

She put her plate in the sink and came outside.

We got into her car because mines kinda well...messed up. Every time I look at it I want to cry. It was such a beautiful car.

Qurea talked non stop the whole car ride.

When we finally got to school Qurea looped her arm on mine and started skipping.

She was practically dragging me into the building.

Haha Qurea is dragging me to hell.

Like I expected all the halls are empty.

Qurea and I started to walk to my locker but I was stopped by a voice that I never wanted to hear again.

"Well hey there sweet thing. Where do you think your going."

I turn around slowly and shaking.

I look at him and I see he has something in his hand.

"E-e-Eli what are yo-you doing here"he laughed.

"What can I not come and see my beautiful victim?"

"Fuck you."

"Oh but I love you Jamie."

"I hate you asshole."

"Now Jamie, hate is a strong word."

"And this feeling is a strong one."

"What you did was fucked up Eli." Qurea cut in.

"Shut up you peice of shit hoe."

"What did you just call me?" Qurea started to walk towards him but I grabbed her wrist.

"Qurea you don't want to get into this."

"Fine" she growled.

"Come on sweet thing and let's go somewhere dark." I feel nauseous.

"Not if my life depended on."

"Oh well that can be arranged. I would pick my words more carefully next time."

"Wha.."

He holds up the thing in his hand and points it at me and it hits me on what it is.

BAM!

It was a gun.

-----------------------------------------

Ahh sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to write this for my girl Qurea who in real life today is her birthday!

I'll try to write again this week but if not I will write a new chapter before school starts.

Thank you guys for sticking with me though this process and I hope your enjoying the book.

If you can think of anything I need to fix then please leave it in the comments.

Rate

Vote

Comment