19.Prank Wars

There's a tradition at our school that nearly everybody forgot about after the incident. I had forgotten

Every year we have a week of non stop pranks. The teachers dread this week because no matter how many kids they put in AC or ISS more kids keep pranking.

At first kids just did it for the hell of it, but now its become war.

There's the usual spray painting lockers and the side of the school, egging windows of the classrooms, messing with somebody's locker,stink bombs in all the school, messing with the sinks and toilets, taking people clothes while there in he showers after gym, taking somebody's homework, taking peoples binders all of that normal prank stuff happens at the beginning but as the week starts to end the big stuff starts to happen.

people steal things from the teaches, fireworks go off, filling the principals office with balloons, sticky noting somebody's car, somebody's gone as far as to pretend to be a phyco man and walk trough school with a gun.

it gets intense.

We have six top main teams. The jocks, The gamers, The goths, The populars, The nerds, and there's us aka the losers.

ever since freshman year the results have been about the same.

1st the populars. everybody knows they only win because of how much money heir family's have so none of them get in trouble. Their also the ones who have the more, reputation ruining pranks,

2nd the losers. we barely come in second every year. were mostly in the lead until summer gets sent to ISS. Summer is our best prankster of course since shes not afraid of getting in trouble. The prank wars were the only times i every came in contract with summer. Well until this year of course. but i think This year will be different because we have Qurea and liam.

3rd place the jocks. mostly the lock people inside of lockers or hide in the ceilings or just stupid jock things. the only reason they get 3rd is because of Logan.

4th the goths. Every year they do different things. mostly illegal things, last year they hot boxed the teachers lounge, the principals office, and almost every classroom.

5th and 6th go back and forth between the nerds and gamers. I honestly think the nerds could get first if all of them weren't afraid of getting in trouble but they are.

I walked into school and the hallways were bare.

well of course they are everybody is in the safety of a classroom so they don't get pranked.

I should be one of those people but i still need to grab my books from my locker. damnit i should have planned this last week. I'm on the top of the populars list the prank.

i walk to my locks and i see something taped on the lock. a note. it reads:

Dear team losers,

Its the juniors 3rd prank war so you should know how it works but since it states every year the leader of the winning team has to explain the rules to every other captain without making contact so there will be no violence or pranking going on so that there will be no excuses of 'you didn't know' or 'i wasn't told that'

rule one-pranking has to be done from 8 am-5pm no earlier or later prankings will count.

rule two-you cannot involve a players family in the prank unless they are a student at the high school as well.

rule three-you are allowed to do the follow illegal things at yo own risk- steal, blackmail, bully, buy drugs. The following are illegal things that are not allowed and will face major point lossage- murder. attempted murder, kidnapping. egging a house. trespassing onto another players property or their family's property, killing animal. poisoning ones food.