16.A Few Words Is All It Takes

"Well,well,well. Why are all 9 of you in here?"

"Th-they were bullying me." Jessica said still fake crying.

"Is that right? Well I'm not sure if I can believe this....these are 7 of my best students." Mrs.Banks said with one eyebrows cocked.

"We-well you better believe it! Jamie has always been mean to me. Ever since I became friends with Jada that is."

"Ah ms.Crimps, now she does have a record for being a bully."

"Well now they are the bully!"

"I see well I'll leave all of you with a warning. You may go."

"What! Your not even going to to give them detention!" Jessica went on and on.

I left.

All of walk down the hall to out next class since we were already 10 minutes late.

"Wait stop where you are loser squad!" Jessica came running, well speed walking in her heels, towards us.

"What do you want now." Winter asked her with her arms over her chest.

"Don't talk to me that way you little bitch."

"I can talk to you any way I want to you whore."

"Oh your calling me the whore, at least I'm not as bad as your mother!" Oh shit.

Everbody knows that winter and summers mom was sent to jail on account of being a prostitute. That's probably why summer is the way she is and winters well, a loser.

I could see tears well up in winters eyes. Her mom was the only thing she has left because her dad was part of a gang and was killed. Now they live with their older brother who is never home. To say they have a bad home life is an understatement.

"Aww are you going to go cry to your druggie of a brother? Like he will do anything for you, he'd probably laugh and go take some more drugs." Winter ran.

We all ran after her but she was already out of the school an in her car before we could catch up.

Jessica was gone. That little bitch.

We all went to class since none of knew where winter would go.

................................................................

After school we all decided we would try and find winter.

Before we got outside we heard a huge crash.

"What did you say to my fucking sister!"

"N-nothing, w-e we- we're playing around joking."

"If you say one more thing about my damn family I won't hesitate to do to you, what I did all of my other Barbie dolls!"

"Wha-what did you do to them?"

"I rip their fake damn heads off!"

Oh summer why must you always be so violate?

Summer came around the corner with Jessica by the hair.

"Oh good there you all are, now Jessica here would like to apologize. Isn't that right Jessica?"

"I-I'm sorry about what I did."

"And"

"Trying to get you into trouble."

"And"

"Do I have to?" Summer pulled her hair more.

"Ow ok ok and for being a brainless plastic Barbie doll!"

"Good now you may leave."Jessica ran out the doors. "Ok now we must go find winter."

We searched for about two hours. We searched every where from the mall to the docters to the police station.

"Ok let's go to my house and get something to eat." Summer said as we got finished at the prison where they kept her mom.

We went back to summers apartment and went inside. Their apartment has 3 bedrooms and is ok. Well in the outside. On the inside there was beer bottles and cigarets and trash everywhere.

"Sorry for the mess, my brother came back yesterday." We went to her room and I couldn't believe what was hanging in it.....

Hanging there was.....

Oh my gosh.....

Justin Bieber posters.

"Looks like little miss badass here has bieber fever."

"Shut up and i can be and badass and like justin."

"No, no you can't, you have gotten your badass card taken away." I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

"Oh shut up, I-" she was cut off by a loud thump.

It came from the bathroom.

We tried over and over to get the door open with no luck. Summer kicked it one last time ad it broke open.

Oh my lord.

Laying limp on the floor with a bottle of pills and a knife was winter. Lifeless.

Summer ran to her.

"No, no this can't be happening! I can't lose you to! Wake up winter please wake up!"

"I'll go call for help!"Liam yelled and ran to the living room.

I looked over an saw a note on the bathroom counter.

Dear all of you who read this,

I'm so sorry summer. I love you all. Know that I did this because I couldn't take it anymore. All of the rumors and the story's about our family was too much for me to bare. I know that you lost all faith in god a long time ago but know that I will be happier up here with him. The sadness had taken over and I know you didn't see it. Nobody did. I hid it well and was smiling trying to keep everybody happy but all of the bullying had gone too far. I love you all and goodbye.

Sincerely winter.

I couldn't see any more my eyes were filled with tears.

I couldn't breath. The world felt like it was crashing down on me.

One of my best friends dead. And why? Because of fucking Jada.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<

Well this is a depressing chapter now it's it.

I would listen to the song "your not innocent" by Codi kaye. That song inspired this chapter.

I want to say a few words. If you a victim of being bullied then I want to tell you that your life is too valuable so dont kill yourself. I want to tell you that somebody loves you. I know that this chapter might make it seen like if your going though a hard time it's ok to just kill yourself and be done with it but really it's not. I hope you have a friend that's there for you and if you don't then I will be.

Remember your beautiful.

Love you all

Rate

Comment

Vote

Ok peace 👌✌️