Chapter 3

Sam's P.O.V.

Today Ashley and I are leaving for tomorrow's magcon. I'm so excited!!! I have been wanting to meet my saviors for ages!!!! Especially Matt. Matt has always been my favorite. I think Ashley and Aaron will be a cute couple, if it were to happen... but we can only dream.

My mom had decided she would bring us to New Jersey and we would stay at a hotel close to iPlay America. I'm excited because I figure the boys will stay there too so we might be able to see them. Anyways my mom figured we could stay until the next Saturday so that we have time to hang out at the park. We would only end up missing a week of school and then we have vacation so it's worth it.

But now we are driving away from the crap town I have to call home. I am just sooo happy, and tired, stupid softball making me tired. Ashley was already asleep since she's always tired but I figured I should try and sleep since she was sleeping.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I woke up from my nap and we were almost to the hotel. I was soo hungry but it looked like we had stopped and we weren't on the highway, which is when Sam's mom told me that we were at a rest stop to eat.

After eating we kept driving and we got to the hotel at about 8 p.m. Even though I slept, I still wanted to sleep because I never get enough with the stress of high school.

So when we finally got to our room I got changed into my pjs, which consist of sweats and an old sweater, and went out to explore the hotel quickly and get a drink before heading to bed. I didn't care if anyone saw me bumming it out, I wear what I feel like wearing when I feel like it so if people have a problem they could leave.

I had to get back to Sam so once I found a soda machine I bought a Mountain Dew and went back to the room. But I had an odd feeling that someone was watching me. It scared me but I was too tired to look for the cause of the intrusion.

Once I got back Sam had passed out with the light on. So I just checked twitter and Instagram like I do every night before bed and decided it was time to sleep. But I still couldn't shake the feeling of being watched out of my system.