Chapter 4

Aaron's P.O.V.

Matt, Taylor, and I were walking around the hotel together just to check it out. As we were turning a corner I thought I heard shuffling. "Did you guys hear that?" I asked them.

"Hear what?" Matt asked.

"The shuffling." Taylor answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Apparently he heard it too.

"Oh, well, no I didn't. But should we hide just in case it's a fan?" Matt said.

"We could, just to see what it is I guess. What do you think Taylor?" I questioned.

"I guess. I mean it wouldn't hurt to, so why not?" Taylor replied.

"Ok... so where should we hide? I can only think of around the corner." I said trying to think of a spot.

"Yah that's the best we got. Let's go." Matt said.

As we were hiding I was the 'lookout' to see where whatever the noise was coming from was. While I was looking I saw a girl who looked as if she was about my age. It looked like she was in her pajamas since she was wearing sweats, a sweater, and her hair was up in a messy bun, which by the way made her look hot. But she was just so stunning that I couldn't help but stare. As I was watching her, I noticed that she was buying a soda and then she left back to her room.

Matt's P.O.V.

When Aaron never turned back from behind the wall I knew something was up. I decided to look over his shoulder to see what was wrong.

He had been staring at a girl the whole time, go figure. This girl was pretty but she didn't seem quite like my type. I mean I can't judge just by looks, but I could obviously tell that Aaron was already falling head over heels for her even though he knew nothing about her.

Once she had entered her room I decided I would ask Aaron about it.

"Soooo Aaron... anything you want to discuss?" I asked as if I was interrogating him.

"Huh... umm no, there's nothing wrong, why?" He said trying to cover up the fact he was watching her. He was such a terrible liar.

"Oh don't lie Aaron. I saw you watching her there's no need to deny it." I said proving to him that he had been caught.

"Fine I was watching her. But she's just so damn beautiful, I wish I knew everything about her and was able to call her mine." Aaron replied.

"Dude! You don't know anything about her though!" Taylor butted in.

"Yah I know but she's just perfect and I know it." Aaron finished off the conversation with that.

We finally went back to our room but we were questioned by the others about what took so long. Let me tell you there was a lot to explain to these boys.