Chapter 6

Aaron's P.O.V.

When I was waiting for more fans to travel down the line I saw the girl from the hallway last night. I couldn't believe that she was actually here for magcon! I mean, most girls who are staying in that hotel probably are here for magcon, but I didn't think I would see her again. The thing that made me the happiest was that she was wearing one of my shirts!!

When she finally approached me she said hi while her friend stood next to her. "Hey! What's your names?" I asked them, mainly just to find out her name. No offense to her friend, but she was just the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. When she replied I only paid attention to what her name was. She had such a beautiful name. Ashley. Wow, I really love her name. "Well that's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." I said. I noticed that she started to blush from my compliment. She was so adorable when she blushed.

"Thanks!! Can I get a picture with you please?" Ashley replied.

"Of course you can! There's no need for you to ask! What pose do you want to do?" I said as her friend got ready with Ashley's phone. She decided to let me pick the pose since the girls I meet always pick the pose.

"What do you think about doing 3 pictures?" I asked her. She agreed saying that it would be perfect. The first one was a regular smile, the second we did funny faces, and the third I kissed her on the cheek! She seemed so surprised.

Once I finished taking pictures with them I asked for both of their twitters. I decided to follow them since I was too scared to ask Ashley for her number, maybe I can just DM her on twitter.

"Oh my god! Thanks so much for the follow!" She said once she got the notification.

"No problem. I'm here to make you guys happy!" I replied giving her a small hug. I wanted to keep her in my arms but I had to meet more fans and then do the show.

When the show started I searched the audience for her and finally found her behind a few people. I watched her the whole show. She danced around and sang to all of the songs. Especially when Jack and Jack sang Flights, she was so into it. She was just too adorable. A few times during the show I made eye contact with her and I would smile at her. She would just blush and give me a small smile. Man, I just can't get enough of that smile.

At the end it seemed like she had an awesome time. When she was leaving and the boys and I were all back stage Matt came up to me.

"I met the girl that you were staring at yesterday in the hallway." Matt said to me.

"Yah I met her too. But I didn't get her number because I was too scared to ask for it." I sighed in response.

"Well I got her friend Sam's number. We have been texting all night. I planned on inviting them over to our room. Just tell me if I should and I will." Matt told me. That was the best news of the night. I could spend more time with Ashley and get her number maybe!

"Yes! Please, please, please invite them over. I really want to talk to Ashley some more!" I replied instantly with a huge smile.

"Ooh so that's her name. Well don't worry. I've already invited them over before I said anything. I just wanted to see your reaction." Matt laughed at me. I was a little annoyed that he did that to me so I hit him across the chest. That'll teach him to mess with me. Ha! But now I need to go get ready for Ashley. I just can't wait to see her!!