Chapter 25

Sam's P.O.V.

I was so happy that Aaron finally asked Ashley to be his girlfriend. They were definitely the cutest couple I have ever seen.

Once they went into the living room, I went to my room. I went on Instagram for a little while when I saw that Aaron posted a picture of him and Ashley. Again they are the cutest couple ever. I was scrolling through the comments when Matt came in.

"Whatcha looking at?" He said coming over and sitting next to me.

"Just looking at some of the comments all your fans left on Aaron's picture. Most of them are sweet and ask about Ashley, but some are really mean and obviously not true because they're just jealous haters." I said showing him the comments.

"Yeah. The true fans are the ones who leave the nice comments and the haters just get ignored to the best of our ability." He said. "I know Aaron won't let Ashley look at or believe any of the haters."

CRAASSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!! That's what we heard coming from downstairs before I could reply to Matt. We ran down to the kitchen to find dirty pots on the floor and leftover pasta being thrown all over the place.

"Guys! Stop! Ashley and Aaron are sleeping!" I screamed at the boys. They all stopped yelling but they continued to throw pasta around. Matt and I joined in on the fun. I mean if you can't beat them, join them.

We all threw pasta around, laughed, yelled, and made tons of noise. After about ten minutes of the food fight, Ashley and Aaron came into the kitchen holding hands. Ashley looked really pissed off since she was sleeping and then there was a mess that needed cleaning.

"You guys need to clean all of this up." Ashley said while turning around and going upstairs.

Matt and I helped pick up a little before going upstairs. I went and took a shower. When I came out in new clothes, Matt was sitting on my bed with wet hair. I guess he took a shower too.

"We should go and check out the kitchen. Knowing those boys, they didn't do much." Matt said.

"Yeah let's go." I replied. We went into the kitchen and sure enough the boys hadn't done anything. They must have left after Matt and I left. We ended up cleaning up the kitchen. It took us about an hour since we made a huge mess and there was only two of us, but we got it done.

"Sorry we didn't really get to do much tonight." I said to Matt when we finished cleaning.

"I don't care. As long as we were together that's all that matters to me." He said walking over to me. I smiled and nodded in agreement. We hugged and kissed. We then put away all the cleaning supplies.

When we got upstairs we were both tired and ready for bed. Ashley was already asleep on the floor in my room. Matt and I just stood in front of my room hugging for a while. We pulled away and he gave me a soft kiss on the lips. He hugged me again before saying good night and and kissing the top of my head. After that I went into my room, changed, and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's crappy and short I'm sorry.