Chapter 13

Aaron's P.O.V.

I was getting ready to go out with the guys when Matt said that Sam was joining us but Ashley wasn't. I was upset at the fact that Ashley wasn't going. I really wanted to see her but Matt said she was out somewhere and I would eventually see her later.

Right before we were going to walk out the door Shawn said that he was going to stay behind. That made me a little tense thinking what if he was going to see Ashley? What if he liked her and she liked him? I should stop thinking of the 'what if's'. She was almost always next to me the past couple of days, she cuddled with me on the bed, she fell asleep on me during the movie. I should have nothing to worry about. But I always have my doubts.

We were going towards the elevators when Sam announced that her and Matt were going to take the stairs. I don't understand why but maybe she just wanted to talk to him or something.

We got to the lobby and had to wait about 2 minutes for Sam and Matt. When they finally came downstairs they were... holding hands? Well it's about time. It was obvious that they liked each other. Maybe I should ask Ashley out. I'm not sure she's ready, I'm not sure if I'm entirely ready. I just don't want to lose her but I don't want to rush into anything. I'm not saying that Sam and Matt did though. They can move at their own pace.

During the whole car ride and lunch I stayed quiet. I only talked when I had too. When something funny would happen I would laugh. Other than that I didn't do much.

When we got back Shawn wasn't at the room. Cameron called him trying to find out where he was. He was at this little studio with Ashley. What?! With Ashley?! Maybe he does like her, I can't lose her to him. Shawn's a wonderful guy but she's perfect for me and I know it. I anxiously paced back and forth waiting for them to arrive. Right when they walked through the door we all attacked them with hugs. I went straight to Ashley, in hopes of showing her that I cared for her.

After the hugging, Sam took Ashley back to their room. I have no clue what is going on but whatever. After about an hour Matt left our room looking... fancy? Well that's different. Ashley then came in 5 minutes later in sweats and a Little Mix shirt. How cute. But she was alone. Maybe Matt was taking Sam out. That would explain a lot.

"What do you want to do?!" Came out of all the boys' mouths except mine because I wasn't paying attention.

"Ummm let's order pizza and watch a movie if that's ok." She replied softly and sincerely. The fact that she was like our guest and she still cared about what we wanted to do was amazing. She always put others before herself, even if she didn't want to do what was going on.

Everyone agreed and we put on 21 Jump Street. As it was being put on, Ashley came over and climbed into my bed. I opened my arms for her and she snuggled in and came closer. I really love that she did that all on her own. I didn't have to ask or anything. Maybe she doesn't like Shawn.

When the movie finished, Grown Ups was put in. Halfway through Ashley fell asleep. I fell asleep shortly after.

The next morning I decided I would ask Ashley about what happened last night. I went to sit up and realized she wasn't there anymore. I got up and went into the kitchen to see Taylor and her making breakfast. Well Ashley was cooking and Taylor was standing around talking to her. They didn't notice me standing there so I was just stood there listening.

"What did you do yesterday before you and Shawn got back?" Taylor asked her.

"Not much. I was already at the studio before Shawn got there. We just kind of hung out there when he did show up." She replied.

"Did he know you were there?" He asked stealing a piece of bacon. She slapped his arm when he took it.

"No. I didn't even know he was going to be there until he showed up." She said flipping the pancakes.

"Cool. What do you think of him?" He really wanted to know everything I guess.

"Well, Shawn is a wonderful person. He's so sweet, kind, and a great friend. But we're just friends nothing more." She said.

"Yah he is a great friend. What about Aaron?" He asked yet another question. This answer I really wanted to know.

"Aaron? Well he's so nice and amazing and perfect I guess. I can't really describe him anyway other than that." She said a little startled at first. "But his cuddles and hugs are pretty amazing too." She chuckled at that comment.

"Well isn't that something. But I meant do you like him? Like do you have a crush on him?" He laughed.

"Ummm... yah I actually do. I'm not going to lie, he's always been my favorite. But please don't tell anyone, not even him. I won't be able to handle the embarrassment if it's not the same for him." She said. I'm so happy she likes me too. I have to let her know or do something to keep her liking me. Taylor replied by saying that he would never tell. After about a minute in a comfortable silence for the two of them I decided to walk in acting like I heard nothing.

"Good morning." I yawned. I went over and stole a piece of bacon. She hit my arm like she did to Taylor. I just laughed.

"Seriously! Both of you took bacon while no one else is up and I'm still cooking. But other than that good morning to you too." She replied. I went over and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind her. I looked over her shoulder at the food and noticed that she was cooking eggs along with the bacon and pancakes.

"Can you go wake up the others? The food is ready." She said to me.

"Of course I will. Taylor let's go." I said. We woke up the boys and Sam. Looks like she stayed over last night. We all went and got food and talked about what we should do today. We decided we would do laser tag. It's a pretty exciting game. I can't wait to play.