Chapter 17

Sam's P.O.V.

It's Wednesday morning and Ashley and I leave in a few days. It really upsets me that we have to leave. We both have become so close to the boys, they're like a second family to us. I don't know what either of us would do if we never saw them again. Surely we most likely will but who knows. Anyways now is not the time to deal with it. We still have a few days to enjoy ourselves.

I went and took a shower and as always, Ashley was still sleeping. When I was done Ashley was still sleeping. Weird. Usually by the time I'm done with my shower she's up. Oh-well.

I then got dressed and checked my phone. I got text from Matt asking if I wanted to go to the pool with him, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Nash. I replied saying that I would and I would meet them in 10 minutes at their room.

I then put my phone down and got ready. I changed into my swimsuit and grabbed a towel. I saw one of the hotel notepads and figured I would leave Ashley note saying where I was so she didn't freak out. After I finished the note, I put flip flops on and went to the boy's room. I knocked on the door and Nash, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Matt all came out to head down to the pool. We all exchanged hugs and headed towards the elevators.

Matt walked with me hand in hand down. As we were heading down to the pool I stayed silent while the boys had there own conversation. I didn't mind not talking, I wasn't really in the mood to talk. When we got to the pool we claimed some seats. I sat down while all the boys went in, except Matt. He kept trying to get me in.

"Mattttttt. I don't want to go in. I just want to sit for a little while." I whined.

"C'mon Sam. For me, please?" He pouted. He used the puppy dog face and it was a little hard to resist. I got up and walked over to him.

"I won't come in yet but I'll put my feet in. Is that ok?" I asked.

"Please come in" He said while rubbing my arms up and down. He slowly got closer to me and I was a little scared thinking he was going to push me in.

Every time he begged for me to go in I wouldn't agree to. He then kissed my forehead, cheeks, and nose. Then our foreheads were up against each other's while we stared into each other's eyes.

"Please?" He whispered. I just stood there shocked from the cute little pecks. Next thing I knew, his lips had crashed into mine. It was a perfect kiss. I felt fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. It was hard to say if it was the best because it was actually my first kiss.

We separated and stood there for a second. "Fine. I'll go in. You have a good method of persuading there Espinosa." I said while jumping in.

All of us just swam for a while until Nash suggested we play chicken. There was 5 of us, so someone had to sit out. I decided to sit out since I wanted to get out and didn't really feel like playing anyways.

I went and sat down on a chair to watch the boys. I checked my phone and saw that Ashley texted me saying she was going to the studio again. Looks like she finally got up.

When the boys finally started the game, it was both jacks against Matt and Nash. Johnson was on Gilinsky's shoulders and Matt was on Nash's shoulders. They played five rounds. The first round Matt and Nash won. The second and third was the jacks. Then the last two rounds Matt and Nash won. It was hilarious to watch them play. They would shout at each other jokingly and just make faces at each other. I could not stop laughing.

When they got out of the pool, Matt came up to me. I hugged him in congratulations.

"That's it. I don't get a congratulations kiss either." He smirked. Damn that boy was cheeky.