Chapter 15

Sam's P.O.V.

I had so much fun doing laser tag. Ashley absolutely sucked. She didn't get one person out and she kept getting out. I felt bad only a little bit because we all kind of planned on teaming up on her. It was hilarious though.

When we got back to the hotel, Ashley and I went back to our room because we needed to spend time with each other and get away from those hectic boys.

"Tell me everything that happened last night." Ashley demanded as soon as the door shut.

"Am I at least allowed to get comfortable first?" I chuckled.

"No. Now speak." She demanded with a slight chuckle. I knew she was joking so I just stuck my tongue out at her.

"Ok ok. Here it goes." I said.

~~Flashback~~

Once Matt and I left the hotel we walked to this mystery place. When we were close to it, but no one could see it yet, Matt covered my eyes so I didn't know until we got there. When he uncovered them, we were at a little picnic by a stream.

"Oh my gosh! Matt! This is amazing! Thank you!" I said and hugged him.

"It's no problem, but it's not as amazing as you." He said. It was cliche but I still blushed. "Aww I can say something really cliche and make you blush." He said.

"Yah yah shut up. I think we should eat I'm pretty hungry." I said.

"Haha ok. Let us eat." He said in a silly voice. In the little basket was some mini sandwiches and chips. It was adorable.

When we finished eating, Matt helped me up off the blanket and put some music on from his phone. It wasn't very loud but we slowly danced to it. We talked a little, but we just danced enjoying nature and each other's company in a comfortable silence.

Once that was all done, Matt packed everything up and we walked back to the hotel. We held hands coming back and just talked about our everyday lives. When we got to the room, we walked in and everyone was sleeping. We just cuddled and fell asleep.

~~Flashback Over~~

"That's all that happened." I said.

"Awwwwwwww. That's so cute!!" Ashley said. She was such a hopeless romantic, even though she's never been in a relationship.

"Thanks I know. But what's up with you and Aaron?" I questioned winking at her. She just looked down at her lap and chuckled.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." She said.

"Yes you do. What's up with all the touching and holding?" I questioned further.

"I don't know it just happened. We never said to each other that we liked each other so I don't know what to think. I mean I like him and you know that but I don't know what he thinks of me." She said all in one breath.

"That's weird. But he would have to be stupid not to like you." I said.

"Thanks. But I'm not sure. Anyways maybe we could film something now. We have time and everything we need." She suggested.

"Sure let me get the camera. What did you want to do?" I said.

"I figured I would do paradise in honor of jack and jack. But I'm going to just do acapella on it." She replied.

"Awesome. Let me just set it up and record." I said while setting up the camera.

Once it was set up she did her introduction and started singing. She absolutely killed it. I thought it was so amazing. We posted it right after watching it once because it was seriously the best. Once it finished, I asked her about her day at the studio and she told me what happened. At least Shawn wouldn't tell anyone. I know she's not that comfortable yet with people who know her knowing about this. Soon she will be okay with it though.

When she finished explaining she jumped into her bed and fell asleep right away. She must've been really tired. I laid awake for a little while thinking about me and Matt and her and Aaron. I really hope Aaron likes her because she deserves a nice guy like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's really short again.