Chapter One.

Hi, I liked Spider-Man Homecoming and I love Tom Holland so I decided to write a fic. Yeah. This might be quite long-term and I don't have a schedule for updating, but please join me on this writing journey.

---

Alice sat by Michelle in the cafeteria of Midtown High. She slouched down lower so that the pages of her maths textbook obscured her face as Pater Parker ran past, sprinting out the door. She lifted her book, glaring at Peter's retreating figure.

"I don't know why you care so much about whether or not he skips class," Michelle said, her head lulled back against her shoulder. She shook her head, grabbing her backpack and stuffing two of the books she was reading into it. "Whatever, Boy Wonder's ditched class again, you think he's shady, what else is new," she rolled her eyes, "I'll catch you after school."

Alice sat up, sighing as her only friend walked out the door to her next class. She placed the maths textbook on the table and stacked her crumpled up sketches onto her Styrofoam tray of her half eaten lunch. She tossed it into the trash can on her way out of the cafeteria.

The bell rang as she shuffled off to class. Students still littered the hall as the bell rang, nobody eager to get back into class. Alice entered the classroom silently, taking her seat at the back. Her classmates were laughing amongst themselves as she dug through her bag for her textbook. A hint of panic ran through her as she shuffled the contents of her bag trying to find it. Of course she had lost it, Alice thought, idiot.

"OK, class please take your seats," Mr Addams strolled into class, and the chatter from all the students lessened to a low buzz as everyone sat down.

Alice held her chin in her hand, eyelids drooping as the class went on. She fell asleep silently, her hair shielding her face from the teacher's eyes.

---

The sharp, tinny ring of the bell signalled the end of class. One of her classmates woke her up, nodding their head towards the door before walking out to join their friends. Alice glanced up at the white board to check if there was any homework. None. She gathered her pencil case and doodle-filled notebook into her bag, before guiltily avoiding the teacher's eyes as she ducked out of the classroom.

That was the last class of the day, and she had slept through it. Great. She made a trip to her locker to shove some unneeded books inside before heading out to the main entrance of the school to meet up with Michelle.

"Hey," Michelle said, looking up from her book to give Alice a good once over, "You look like shit."

"Thanks." Alice rolled her eyes, sitting down next to her on the steps. "Did you see Peter anywhere?"

Michelle made a face. "No, I didn't see your Boy Wonder. Why- Wait actually, there he is."

Peter Parker ran past them, wearing a tee with a hoodie over top, and his skateboard in hand. He glanced around the school entrance before making eye contact with Alice. Michelle nodded to him, raising a hand in greeting with a grimace of a smile on her face.

"Boy Wonder's walking over, does he talk to you usually?" Michelle glanced sideways at Alice. She shook her head, still staring at Peter's advancing figure. He stood a few feet in front of Alice and Michelle, scuffing his shoes on the pavement, playing with the headphones poking out of the top of his t-shirt with one hand.

"Hey," Peter said, stuffing his hands in his pocket, "Uh, I was wondering if I could borrow your English notes tomorrow?"

"Sure."

Michelle rolled her eyes.