Graduation!

It was graduation day! You had two choices. Stay and fight... or, chicken out.. your idea was to just stop fighting because last time you almost got eaten by an abnormal titan ... *flash back* "(y/n)! Be careful their a lot of them today!!" "I got it Alexa I can do it  so calm down!"  Okay all I have to do is to not get eaten. You shot to a tree and stood there for a bit to try and find a titan. You then spotted a tall abnormal zooming to your best friend Alexa you got mad and shot to the closest tree you could spot. Alexa was running away. Why wasn't she using her 3dm gear!? I went to another tree keeping my eyes on Alexa and not on the titan I yelled "Alexa what are you doing go up go up!" She turned around to look at the titan behind her and I saw the horrified expression on her face  oh god there's something wrong with her 3dm gear! I was close to the titan with out noticing it. The titan quickly grabbed my leg and I froze. The titan stopped running! My body allowed me to move I quickly turned my head at Alexa she stopped running and was turned at me still had the expression on her face I Relaxed and felt happy that she was okay..then I noticed what was going on I quickly sliced two of the titan's fingers it grabbed me with his other hand I was trapped I looked around scared out of my mind the the titan started to run towards Alexa again I got so angry and sliced all of his fingers then shot to his nape and sliced it again and again until the whole head came off the titan was on the ground and Alexa was crying *end of flash back* "so (y/n) you gonna be a chicken or are you gonna stay with me and go to the scouts?" I just looked at her with the angriest expression on my face "why are you still gonna fight?" I said with a calm voice "easy I want the titans gone once and for all" I loved her... she was like my sister I couldn't just leave her to fight them alone. " yeah I'm with you Alexa" she smiled "I knew you would be".