Sleep

I was cuddling with Levi my head was on his chest and we had cum all over our body's. Then I heard the door closed I didn't want this moment to end but as soon as I heard that door close I knew that it was about to end "(y/n)! I'm back! I know you missed m-" I peeked my eyes at her. Then she screamed. Waking up Levi I looked up at him and he looked so adorable and hot at the same time. Levi's body fell backwards and onto the floor. "(Y/n) (l/n)! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AND THE COMMANDER IN MY BED!?" "Wa?" I looked around and say Levi sitting up on the ground with all of ther blankets. And me just laying there naked not covering myself. To be completely honest they have both seen me naked before so there was no need to. "(Y/n) why the hell is cadet Scott in your room?" "about that..I didn't say Alex I was trying to say Alexa she's my best friend. And she lives with me." " uh. And from what it looks like you two just had sex....in my bed...nasty" I stood up "I'm so sorry lexy!" "It's okay... but I can't say the same for my sheets." "I'll clean them." I said still naked. "And could you please put some clothes on or something? I'll be back I forgot to tell eren something." Eren? Who's eren? Oh well I have bigger things on my mons right now. She went back out, and I was just standing there naked, and Levi was just sitting there looking confused as fuck. He was about to get up but I quickly hovered over him. "That was fun." "Yeah? Well we need to clean." Levi said looking deep in my eyes. I kissed him deeply "okay. Let's clean." I said standing up levi looking disappointed that we stopped kissing.

Alexa's pov:
"Eyyyyy! Get it get it get it eren!" "Armin,eren, your drunk. And eren please stop shaking your butt before the commander sees us." "Hey my peeps guess what I saw in my room. Mikasa what's wrong with your face why is it re-" "shhh!" "Oh okay anyway I say (y/n) and short ass Levi in bed together they looked so cute!" "Oh (y/n)! I know her!" Armin said with a happy blushing smile eren looked crazy and stopped. "Who is that?" "Oh yeah (y/n) I've seen her around." Mikasa said looking happy. "AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOEST KNOW THIS MYSTERIOUS GIRL!"