Lovly

3 days later. I just got done cleaning the walls and with a big supply of cleaning stuff in my arms, I was walking down the halls. I hate cleaning I hate it so much! When I was making silent nasty comments about cleaning I literally hit someone and fell on the ground cleaning supplies every where. "O-oh no I have to clean more now!" " Oh I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I looked up to find this cute  and really tall guy with brown hair and green eyes. " uhhh oh let me help you out." He said cleaning up the supply for me. "Oh my name it Eren by the way." "(Y-y/n)...nice t-to meet y-you" I couldn't help but stutter he was really hot! But never as hot as my lover. I stood up stretching felling happy that I didn't have to clean that mess up. Then I zoned out thinking about Levi and when he will "strike" again. Then I quickly snapped out of it. Looking at where I was. My new "friend" had both of my hands pinned up on the wall, and had his hand on under my bra playing with my boob. "Eren....what the hell?!" "Your so cute when you complain." I tried to fight but he was strong and taller than me. "Please ahh don-nt do t-this!" He put his hand in my underwear and started teasing me. "Okay then I'll just do this." He said with a sexy smirk on his face. "Ga..ahh...s-stop! P-please!" He kissed my neck and I turned my head. Seeing Levi wide eyed anger face. That was a face that I have never seen him do before. "Eren.....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" "Trying to steal her away from you she's loving the way I'm "handling" her right now. Don't you agree (y/n)?" Before I got the chance to even say no he kissed me softly the all of a sudden hardly. "Mm..mmm!" I was trying to say Levi help I was looking directly in his eyes. His expression changed to a grin. Oh no! What was gonna happen to me? "Hey, corporal." Eren said panting hard. "You mind giving me a hand?" "Sure." Eren let my hands go. But I was too weak. I fell down and was sitting on my butt hands on the ground and my head down. "Ahh." I said weakly. "(Y/n)? Was I too rough? Are you alright?" "(L/n)! On your feet!" "I-I can't I-it hurts." I tried not to tear up. Then I felt Levi cradle me. We walked to one of the rooms and Levi set me on the bed. Eren began kissing me softly on my lips. Levi was kissing me on the neck. "Mmmmm." My moans muffled by eren's soft lips. He smirked. Levi took off my shirt in jealousy because eren was kissing me. We broke for air. Looking at each other with lust. Levi unhooked my bra making me gasp. Eren quickly slid his tongue in my mouth and Levi sucked my nipple. Eren stoped and I was disappointed. Levi kissed me hard making me moan loudly. Eren pulled down my pants along c with my underwear. "Shit. (Y/n) your so hot!" I blushed a dark red. What's going on?