The missing clothing

"Haaaaahahaha!" I heard somebody say in the background. I felt Levi jump and his hart rate went up. I woke up to see that crazy girl hanji and Alexa standing beside my bed. Hanji was laughing. Alexa had her head down trying not to laugh. I sat up. Waking levi. "What are you guys doing here!?!" "I'm..haha...s-sorry..off..ahm she just barged in here..and...well.. corporal." I looked at Levi trying to keep his eyes closed. Then I saw that one of them drew a mustache on him with writing on him. I laughed hard. Squeezing the sheets against my chest. Everyone laughed and Levi opened his eyes. "Levi...your face!" " huh?" Hanji took out her phone and put it on the camera. Then faced it to Levi. Levi's expression changed to angry. "Who the hell did this!? Was it you shitty glasses?!" "N-no." "I don't believe that your that your telling the truth shitty brat." "She is corporal! I saw Connie in here a minute ago!" "Just get out so that I can put some clothes on!" Hanji left and so did Alexa. I fell back, Levi kissed me softly and I kissed back then he got up and got dressed. "Uhh....um..." "what's wrong dad- I mean Levi." "Levi smirked "well I can't find my shirt." He said twitching an eyebrow in disbelief. I looked around "um..l-Levi... have you seen my bra?" I said while chuckling. "Damn Connie!" He stood up and sat on the bed. "Get on my back...the last thing I need is for people to be staring." I nodded and got on his back my heart racing. He ran out the door so fast I had to put my head on his neck to stop myself from flying. He stopped in the hallway in front of Connie. "Connie you little shit give it back!" "Sorry but I-" "don't give me that shit you brat you know god damn what I'm talking about so answer me!" "I was going to say that I already gave that to Reiner." Riner always had a "thing" for me I didn't understand why but if we're late and find him with my bra I won't want it.