Squad

It was time to choose squads I got chosen by the shorty Levi and so did Alexa. I was so happy my "sister" is on the same squad as I am! While everyone was training Levi's squad had to clean I was sweeping the floor when someone was in my was it was this tall blonde boy he looked cute "hello...um I'm trying to uh-" "oh yeah sorry you are the new recruit right?" "Right! My name is (y/n) (l/n) nice to meet you... And you are?" "Oh my name is Armin nice to meet you too" "Armin can you help me out here these buckets are heavy!!!" "Okay I'll be over there in a minute" " well nice to meet you (y/n) bye!" "Okay bye" you were blushing he was nice... a few hours later or non stop cleaning I was going to leave but Levi stopped me "(l/n)! I need you to take care of the room up stares room 357" I sighed and picked up my cleaning supply heading to room 357 when I walked inside the place was spotless " what the?" I then heard the door closed behind me and lock I turned around quickly and saw Levi "uh hey Levi what are you doing?" "I liked how you fought out there (l/n)" I blushed "uh look I'm sorry" I said looking down so he won't see my blushing expression " I didn't mean to-" I felt something soft on my lips I looked and it was Levi why the hell was he kissing me?! I wanted to back him off but it felt like heaven I didn't want to stop. I kissed him back my arm uncontrollably held his head and Signaled him that I wanted more my mind didn't want more but my heart did.