Lovely romance

"Shit (y/n)! Your so hot!" Eren immediately licked my clit slowly. Levi was kissing me roughly and I was going crazy wanting eren to go faster. "Emm...gmm....fmm!" I couldn't say anything! Levi muffled my voice! Then all of a sudden I felt eren put a finger in me. "Ammmmm!" Me and Levi broke for air. I put my hand up his shirt because I love his muscles. Then I started to make his nipple hard. "Ahh (y/n) mmmm." I loved when Levi moaned he gets hotter and I get wetter. I spilled pre cum all over Eren's finger. "Ha. Already..that was fast." I rolled my eyes. Then looked up at sexy ass Levi looking like he was about to cum. I reached my hand down his pants and played with his member through his underwear. "Ahh! (Y-y/n)!!! I-it feels a-so good...p-please please don't sto-op!" "Ah e-eren I'm I'm gonna c-cum please don't stop!" I said my face getting more red. Then he stopped and I had to restart. "*pant* eren *pant* why did you stop? *pant*'' I was a panting mess I couldn't stop breathing so hard it was the greatest feeling of my life and eren just took that away. "I *pant* don't want you to cum yet." He said giving me one last slow lick making me mad. Then Levi took off his shirt not looking hot and bothered like before. He looked determined witch scared me. But also made me excited. Eren took off all of his clothes his member was huge but he didn't have as much muscle  as Levi. I stopped playing with Levi because my hand got tired I slipped my hand out of his pants and put it beside my head. Levi got off of the bed to take off his pants and underwear. I was just laying on the bed naked felling hot and looking red. "(Y/n)? Can you still not stand?" I heard Eren say sweetly. "Uh...n-no." " very well." Levi said picking me up by my wastes and et me on his member. I quickly rapped my legs around him and screamed. "L-Levi y-your so b-big!" "Fuck right I'm fucking big I'm gonna fuck you so hard do you want me to fuck you hard baby?" "Mmmm yes." "Yes daddy." He corrected me. I at this point I was as red as a tomato "i c-can't say that." "And why not?" "It's embarrassing and eren is here." "If you don't call me daddy, I'll tease you so much that you won't cum until tomorrow." " o-okay d-daddy." "See was that so hard?" I adjusted to Levi's large size and wanted more than head ."Please daddy. Enter me." He immediately went fast. "Ahh daddy!" He kissed on my collar bone. Then I felt Eren's hands touching my ass. I gasped loudly to his actions. He slapped my butt hard and groped it. "Ah! Mmmmm e-eren." Levi went faster "*gasp* ahhh!!! Daddy fuck me  harder!!" Levi slowed down and smirked at me. "Damn it..ahhh p-please!" Then I felt something in the back of me it was eren! I gasped. "Erennn!" Levi leaned to my ear "what's wrong sexy? You don't want to be fucked in the ass too?" "D-daddy it hurts." I said starting to tear up. Finally I shed a tear and Levi kissed it. "Aww is my baby hurting?" I clawed Levi's back on accident. "Y-yes daddy!" "Well I'll be sure to fuck you hard baby I promise not to slow down or hold back." He kissed me passionately and roughly "mmm." I got wet and eren slipped in and went fast then Levi went fast. "Ahh! Daddy fuck yeah ahh like that don't stop!" Eren licked me from the back of my neck to the front of my shoulder. I got goosebumps and at the same time Levi was licking me from my collarbone to to the front of my shoulder. Eren's tongue met with Levi's and they started kissing over my shoulder droll sliding down Levi's face. "Ahh daddy I'm gonna c-cum!"  After that sentence I came all over Levi and eren. "Ahh (y/n)! Your warm cum feels so good!" Eren said lifting his head up still thrusting into me. Levi came into me followed by eren. "Ahhhh!!" I said pulling my head up and came more on Levi and eren. Levi lifted me up and set me down on the bed then laid down next to me. Eren sat next to me. "(Y/n). You are amazing." "Um.. thank you." He kissed me softly. Then laid down next to me. Then I did. Levi wrapped his arm around my waste. And I fell asleep.

I'm sorry if this was too long!!!!! Hope you enjoyed it! By the way this story including what I'm writing right now. The word number is 832!