The guy

"Uh who are you?" I ask madly because he was screaming at me. "Uh oh sorry about that my name is jean." "You didn't know that I could change into a titan?" Eren said with a dumb expression on his face. "N-no." I said blushing. "Then you absolutely have to do it now!" Hanji said with the same scary expression on her face. "No way what if I hurt someone." "Don't worry we'll just get Levi to cut you out!" "I still don't want to." Hanji had a different look on her face like an evil serial killer look. "Do it or you run full speed until I say stop and you can't change into a titan!" I jumped. "Uh...okay hanji no need to yell." Eren said twitching his eyebrow in anger. "Thanks jäger. Okay time to start! Eren your up first, you know what to do!" Eren nodded his head and bit his hand until it started bleeding. I flinched because I'm squeamish. Then I saw him transformed. I looked up in amazed. "E-Eren...is..is a-" "TITAN EREN YOU AWAKE?!" Hanji said swinging her hand to catch Eren's attention. Eren looked at me and waved. "Ahhhhhh! EREN YOUR AMAZING!" I couldn't stop smiling. "Go! Fight the fake titans but don't destroy them we still need them for training!" He gave hanji a thumbs up and started running. "Cadets go go go!" We zoomed through the air some people was beside, in front, and behind eren keeping him safe. Whatever titans we didn't get he got for us. When we were done eren collapsed. "IS HE DIEING!?" I said worried.  Then I saw eren emerge from the nape. "Fucking cool....."

     15 week later
*beep beep beeeeeeeep!" "Ahhhh a-Alexa we. Need to wake up you pressed the snooze button 5 times." "Please just one more time." She said reaching for the alarm clocks snooze button. I rolled my eyes and walked to the calendar to cross off another day. When I saw the day that I was supposed to cross off  I released that it suddenly said,"day off!!!" I walked over to Alexa,kissed her on the head, and went back to sleep in my bed. I woke up to see Alexa hitting the alarm clock to the sound of the door bell. I slow walked to the door and opened it slightly to see Levi. My eyes widen I haven't did "anything" with levi in so long. I love him very much don't get me wrong. But I think he's avoiding me. I opened the door looking a mess. I had on a really big eight button up shirt that went to my knees and my underwear that's about it. Not to mention my hair was a mess I was so embarrassed. Levi was staring at me. For a long time.  I laughed "do you want to come inside corporal?"  He blushed.  "what out here!?" I didn't know what he was talking about at first but then it hit me. Did he mean cum? "N-no Levi in my house." "Oh...yes of course. That's what I meant brat."  BRAT?! BRAT?!  The nerve ahhhh! He hat down on my bed after taking off his shoes. I sat down next to him. Then I got up. "Oh yeah! Do you want to watch movies with me?" "Won't that be too loud?" "She only wakes up to the alarm clock. But besides that she's a pretty heavy sleeper." "Oh..I see." I pulled the laptop from underneath my bed and set it on top where Levi was sitting. "Let's watch a scary movie." " na...I'm not in that kinda mood. Let's watch drama!" Levi stood up.  "Are you scared?" "No I'm just not in the mood." He got really close to my face and looked at my lips for a moment. Then looked at me with lustful eyes....oh crap. I'm scared.