Morning

I woke up big spooning with Levi and little spooning with eren. "Good morning brat." Levi said blushing because we were all still naked but still, the nerve. Then I felt eren kissing my neck. "Hey beautiful." I blushed I think Eren might.. no that can't be we were just having fun as friends that's all. But then again. "Can you stand?" Levi said sitting up. I sat up with him then I stood up my legs shaking because I felt so weak. "Yeah. Sorry I think that I went a little too rough." Eren said putting his hand behind his head and smiling. "I'm not surprised you always screw things up jäger." Levi said standing up. Eren blushed " well I couldn't help myself her moans drive me crazy." I blushed hard and started putting on my clothes. "Yeah anyway do you thing you can train today? That was your last day. You can fight now." Levi said looking happy but worried. "L-Levi.. are you serious?! That's awesome! I'll try but I don't think that I'll be that fast." Finally I put my jacket on. " Well I'll see you later I bet Alexa is worried about me." "I see. Bye." Levi said looking sad "Bye sweetheart." Eren said joyfully.  I left and ran to my apartment. I opened the door and saw Alexa in a chair staring at me with stained crying mad worried eyes. "Uh...hello?" Was all I could say. "what..the...hell? Where were you!? I was up all night I tried  to  call commander Levi but he didn't answer then I called eren but he didn't answer.. and you know eren always answer his phone *snif* I was so scared" "a-Alex I'm so sorry you must me so tired please just rest I'll take over for you today I owe you." "O-okay I'm gonna go to see I hop don't get killed my pony." "Your sleeping talking you need to go to bed." I walked her to her bed and tucked her in and in 2 seconds she was sleeping. I freshened up and ran to the campus. Levi was there instead of bald Man. Thank god because I was getting tired of him. "Okay brats we are going to test your 3dm maneuvering gear with the fake titans. Now before I start does anyone have anything to say." "Why sir?!" I heard a soldier yell in a frightened shaky voice. " cadet, are you questioning my authority?" " n-no sir! I just wanted to know why do we have to test them? They seem fine sir!" The soldier seemed even more scared than before. " well some 3dm gear have been braking down in mid flight and some can't draw blades. Now cadet answer me this. Would you like that to happen to you?" Levi said with cold eyes. "Uh...n-no sir." "Great. Then next time you know not to question what am I doing." "Uh y-yes-" "okay brats go to the training course!" Once we were all gathered there Levi, hanji, and Erwin picked teams and we trained Alexa was on Erwin's team and I was on hanji's team.(because she picked me before Levi did) "okay okay okay cadets stop playing around and let's get to work!" She said joyfully. "Eren you will be changing into titan form." She said doing the creepiest smile I've ever seen while pushing up her glasses. "No way." "Excuse me?" "I'm sorry ma'am but what does that have to do with the 3dm gear?" I tried not to laugh because Eren had the stupidest look on his face I guess he didn't want to change into a- WAIT HE CAN CHANGE INTO A TITAN! "Ma'am!" I sad being scared out of my mind I mean you would be too if a crazy woman possible of murder was staring at you. " yes Cadet (l/n)." "What do you mean change into a titan?" "Have you been living underground your whole life?" This soldier looking at me the soldier had black hair on the bottom but then it faded into blonde he or she also had a big head for a soldier. Who is this soldier? They do look just little...cute....

Can you guess who the soldier is?? Comment who you think he/she might be!