Movies

He backed up. "Come on let's watch a scary movie. Don't be a brat." I felt like screaming
"N-no Levi...." I said trying my hardest not to scream. "No no no that's all you brats say." I snapped, grabbed his collar out of anger pulled him closer to me and screamed "I hate it when you call me that! I'm not a brat!" He looked deeply into his eyes. What the hell did I just do?! My facial expression changed from angry to afraid. He grabbed my hands witch made me jump. And kissed me softly. I felt calm and relaxed my hands. He bit my lower lip and I opened my mouth. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and kissed me roughly. We broke for air. He looked directly into my eyes. "(Y/n)....I love you." He blushed. "Levi I love you too b-but I hate that name. " "you mean when I call you brat?" I got irritated "yep that's the word." "Well if you'd just tell me then I wouldn't have called you that so manny times." "I-I'm s-sorry Levi I-" "and because you didn't tell me your gonna get punished." My eyes widened. "P-pun...ished?" He threw me down next to my laptop and hovered over me, pinning my hands. "(Y/n) answer me.. have you ever been punished before?" Oh crap how am I gonna tell him that he took my virginity!? I faced away from him and blushed looking at the floor. "Wait we're y-you a virgin?..Did I take your virginity!!!?" "Y-yes.." I whimpered. I was waiting on him to laugh at me. "Your so cute." He said blushing he bent down and whispered in my ear.  " The safe word is Levi. So call me daddy." Then he softly bit my ear lobe. I suddenly got a shiver down my spine. Then he backed away slowly taking off his shirt I looked at his abs, then he kissed down my neck roughly. He reached my collar and in button one button kissing me and giving me a hickey  where the button once was he got to my panties  and took them off throwing them across the room. He began sucking on me. "Mmmm Daddy don't stop.." I couldn't help say. He stopped and played with me using his index finger. "Don't forget that your being punished." I nodded slowly he placed the finger in me and I screamed holding on to the blanket I was lying on. He went faster adding more and more fingers into me at the right time. "Daddy ...I'm g-gonna!" He took his fingers out. I went crazy. He took of his pants along with his boxers and sat on the bed I immediately went to him and started pumping hard. He gasped. He had already had pre cum on him that looked sweet. I bent down to test my  theory I sucked on just the head. It was really sweet! I wanted more. "(Y-y/n)! S-stop teasing!" I didn't realize and got more of him. And went fast pumping the rest of him that I couldn't get. "Aaaah..gas.. (y-n)!... th-at feels s-so good I.. think I'm gonna!" Before he could finish he came in my mouth. I swallowed all of the sweet sticky hot cum and looked up at him. He had his head tilted back and beads of sweat streamed down his neck. "(Y/n)! Ahhh...mmmm!" Why was he moaning I stopped he came more on my face by surprise. He had an orgasm! He started painting and so did I. He flipped me on my back and put his member inside of me. And went fast. "Levi!" He slowed down. "Are you okay remember Levi is the safe word." I nodded "w-why do I have to call you d-daddy?" "Because I'm your daddy." He said seductively (Idk if I used the right word please don't be mad 😂). I blushed. He went faster than before. "Daddy I- can't hold on!" "G-go ahead AHH!!" We came together and he plopped down next to me. "Levi..." I panted "I'm so tired." He rapped me in his arms. "Let's go to sleep." I went to sleep in his arms and realized that we never got to watch a movie.