Everything of mine

I could feel him climbing in the bed with me. And without one word we cuddled up together and fell asleep.

          The next day
Levi was gone. I wasn't surprised. He never sleeps more than me. I Heard a knock on my door so I got up and went to it and opened it. It was some random girl standing there with grey hair and a serious face on "what's wrong are you okay?!" It's Your friend Alexa she got swallowed by a Titan and hit her head almost snapping her neck and giving her serious damage to her skull Levi came in after her and saved her life. She's in the hospital with bandages around her head her heart is beating but it gets slower and slower every day the doctor says that her chances of living are very slim. Her one request was that she gets to see you agin. I ran as fast as I could to the emergency room where I saw beds with all types of hurt people in them. Then I saw Alexa I walked up to her with tears in my eyes I saw that she was missing her left arm. I fell to my knees and started to cry hard. "It's okay (y/n)"she smiled "the doctor says that I'm getting better every day. "Lying son of a bitch!" I started to scream "why would you go out on a mission without me?!" She started to cry. "I'm sorry (y/n) I don't want to die!" I hugged her while we both cried like babies.