Cleaning part 2

He smiled and slammed into me without warning I teared up and he bent down and started whispering sexy and sweet things in my ear when I adjusted to his large size I shifted my hips to let him know once he got the message he went slow it felt so nice but I quickly wanted more "uh...l-evi" " hmm?" " ahhh go faster!" "Are you sure?" "Y-YEAH! P-PLEASE" he went really fast and he arch his head back I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and arched my back he dug his nails in my thighs and I moaned loudly "(y/n)!!! Immm g-onna c-cum!!! FUCK" "FUCKING CUM IN ME LEVI AHHH" seconds later I felt his hot sticky semen in me I grabbed the table and gasped then I came on him " mmmmm ahhh (y/n) .." when we were done cumming on each other he leaned down and kissed me softly then laid on my chest "Levi" "hmm?" "I love you" "I love you too....brat" brat?! What the fuck  BRAT?! The nerve that guy has! We were a hot panting sweaty mess. I love every minute of it Levi still hade his member in me then took it out "ahh" "hey (y/n)" "yeah" "your gonna have to clean up this mess" I twitched my eye at him in anger. I just got done cleaning! "Don't worry I'll help" I smiled and blushed again  once we were done cleaning we headed out of the room and got on our horses and went to our homes along with everyone else.