Titans

2 months later We were ready to go beyond the walls "are you excited (y/n)?! We're finally gonna be outside of the walls for the first time!" "I'm just worried for you try not to get eaten okay." "I'm fine I should be worried about you your the clumsy one here!" " please don't worry about me I'll be fine." We got on our horses and road off into the woods. "This is amazing (y/n)!" "I know right!" We saw red smoke "they saw a titan...LUCKY" I laughed then we had to split up " remember Alexa be careful" " you too I love you!" "I love you more! Be careful!" I was with Levi but no one else oh well I didn't mind pitchers of 2 months ago ran through my mind so fast that I didn't see the titan that had me in his hand "(y/n)!" Levi called why was he calling my name? What is going on?...titan... oh no how did this happen "Levi...help...." I whispered why can't I yell what's going on with me? Everything went dark and I slid downward on a slimy thing and fell into a pool I could stand up but when I looked around I saw people...dead people... and the pool was a pool of blood.. did I get eaten by a titan? "(Y/n)! What the hell were you thinking?" That sounded like Levi. Why is Levi here? I looked up and saw him shot to the roof of the mouth and held his arm out I reached and grabbed on to his arm he lifted me up he was cradling me looking around for a way out then the titan opened his mouth again trying to eat another soldier Levi jumped down set me on the ground and went back up there for the other soldier "ahhhhh" he sliced the titans hand off and the titan ran away "where do you think your going shit head? GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME BITCH!" He got on his horse and ran to the titan, shot to the nape and sliced the nape really deep then came back to me the soldier ran back to the wall on MY horse and I was just sitting there on the ground confused. "(Y/N)! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STUPID WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU COULD HAVE DIED I DONT KNOW WHAT WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!" He got to his knees and hid his face with his hair "l-levi....y-you d-do c-care about m-me" "why are you stuttering so much?" " I was s-scared " he hugged me tight "we need to get you to your house" "n-no I-I  can f-fight I'm al-" "please just listen to me I need you to go home please I'll take you just come-.....where's your horse?" "S-some guy t-took it" " DAMN IT!" "Alright get on my horse" I got on and road all the way back to the wall.