Would you?

Days went by and I couldn't fight titans  for 3 weeks  so now I'm just sitting at home alone and Alexa wasn't there.I was watching tv when I herd a knock on the door. "I'm coming!"  I ran to the door thinking that Alexa came home early but when I opened the door I found shorty. "Oh hey shor- I mean Corporal!" I did the salute out of habit. "There's no need for that." I stopped doing the salute "why?" "I'm here as a guest...so ? Aren't you going to invite me inside or do I have to ask?" "Oh of course please come in." He walked inside and I was nervous I have never invited a guy inside my apartment before let alone my captain. "So. This is where you live huh?" "Uh yeah but it's not that much re-" " it's small." The nerve that man has, I swear! "Yeah, I know." "What's the other bed for?" "Oh I love here with someone I love..." m"name" "uh al-" "Alex?! Do you love him more that me?" "Well I-" before I had a chance to answer Levi pin my hands by my side and kissed me (were on the wall of the apartment) he bit my lip roughly and I gasped. That's when he slid his tongue in my mouth "mmmm" I was going crazy I wanted more than just tongue it's been so long seance Levi came and " visited me." He smirked through the kiss. And put his hand in my shirt. Oh shit,I forgot to put on a bra today let alone underwear. But it's not like it's my fault. I mean, Levi never called and say that he was coming over he broke for air he had a light blush and started smiling at me. Oh god.. WHY THE HELL WAS HE SMILING AT ME!? I probably had a crazy look on my face. Oh no! "No bra huh?" "Uh..." I couldn't say anything because he look so hot..and oh god the way he was looking at me with such lust made me pre cum. He took of my shirt "(y/n) your so fucking hot" I blushed and closed my eyes I love this moment. He fondled my boobs and kissed my neck the same spot as last time. "Ahh..mmmm." Then he pulled my pants off so now all I was left in was my socks. Then I took off his shirt. I felt oh his pecks while he sucked on my clit. "Ahhhh! L-Levi I-I'm gonna c-cum!" Then he stopped and I was disappointed. Why does he always stop?! He stood up and I pulled his pants and underwear down being inpatient. He smirked and I pumped him fast. While kissing him. "Mmmm!" He was moaning louder and louder we broke for air. There was a hot string of saliva connected to both of our mouths. I went faster "awwahhaa (y-y/n-n) I-it feels-s s-soo good. God damn! I'm gonna c-cum." "Cum in my mouth!" I got on my knees and bobbed my head fast. "Yeah! Fuck! Ahhh!!" He orgasmed in my mouth and pulled my hair. It wasn't that hard so I didn't mind. He was panting hard and fast. He came too much in my mouth I was gonna spit it out. Well I had to. "Don't spit...or you'll get punished! I didn't know what he ment but I didn't what to know so I swallowed all of his hot sticky sweet cum down my throat with a little going down my chin I stood up and Levi liked the cum off of my chin up to my mouth and kissed me it was different passionate and hot "Hey...brat it's your turn." I liked how he called me brat this time because he sounded hot and bothered. He picked me up and set me on my bed sideways. Then rubbed his hard head on my clit then shoved into my making me screaming he kissed me and thrusted slow I wanted more immediately. "Ahhh. Shit! Please Levi! Ah go faster!!" "F-fuck! Okay!" He went faster and faster. And with every thrust I was going closer and closer to my climax. "Mmmmahhh! L-l-Levi I'm I'm go-onna cum!" "Yeah baby cum on me please ahh!" We came on each other again and I loved it. Then we curled together on my bed and went to sleep the whole room looking a mess!