6- Skitted?

Taylor's POV

"Ow, what the hell, man?" I woke up to Ivan saying. "Sorry, Ivan." Then there was a flash. I was fully awake now. Jake ran out of the room. "What happened, Ivan?" I asked. "Oh my gosh, i'm sorry, did I wake you up?" "No, no." I lied because I didn't want him to feel bad. "Jake tried to shoot us with his merch gun, but he missed and only got me." Ivan explained. "What was the flash, though?" I asked. "He took a picture." he answered. "Of what?" I asked. "Us cuddling." He answered. I didn't say anything else. I just smiled. I was proud. I was proud because Jake took a picture of Ivan and I cuddling. When Jake takes a picture, it ends up all over social media. Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, ect. I am proud Emilio will know that I don't need him, that I have someone way better. "What are you smiling at?" Ivan asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "That hurt." he said. I laughed. "You; You make me smile." I responded to his question. He leaned in and hugged me. "You're amazing." He said. "I love you." "I love you too." I said. Jeez, I catch feelings fast. Well, I did like them both for two years. He kissed me on the cheek. "Come on, lets get ready. We'll go out for breakfast." I smiled. "You're sweet, you know that? I like you better than your brother." I said. "Well, i'd hope." He said. Ahhhh, his accent is so adorable and makes him even cuter!

 "Eres hermosa nena." He said. (You're beautiful babe.)

"Te amo." I replied. (I love you.)

He smiled and I smiled back at him. "Okay, lets get ready."he commented. "You don't have to dress nice but if you want you can." he walked out and went upstairs to his room. I put my phone on the charger and then picked this outfit out and put it on.

I thought it was the perfect outfit for a beautiful Summer day in Los Angeles, California

I thought it was the perfect outfit for a beautiful Summer day in Los Angeles, California. I decided to do my makeup simpler, like this.

 I decided to do my makeup simpler, like this

Then, I curled my hair. It only took me 10 minutes to get ready. I think that's a new record. 

I walked outside my room to see if Ivan was ready. I shut my bedroom and made sure it was locked. I got bored so I went on my phone. I saw I had Snapchat notifications so I opened Snapchat. I checked the stories and saw that Jake had posted the photo of Ivan and I cuddling and sleeping. I smiled. Then, I checked my notifications. I saw I had a Snapchat from my friend Rianne. It was a picture of her and she was asking how I was doing in LA. I told her everything. She replied: