10-Keep smiling

Taylor's POV

"Hey," Mackenzie said to us. "Babe, are you coming?" she yelled out the door, obviously to her new boyfriend. "I'm here." Said a voice I could recognize any day. Logan Paul. Jake's mouth fell to the floor. "Mackenzie you can't be here." Jake said. "Why?" she asked innocently, batting her eye lashes. We were all looking at Jake. Tessa, Erika, Tristain, Kade, and everyone else left the room so we did too. "What's wrong with Jake?" Rianne whispered to me. "I don't know, Annie. Let's ask everyone else." I answered and she agreed. We went over to Erika, Tessa, and the boys. "What's up with Jake and Mackenzie?" Rianne asked. "They had history before Mackenzie was with Emilio." Tessa explained. "Well, I wasn't ever really with Mackenzie. I never loved her. She forced me to do everything I did with her." Emilio said. He looked sad. I hugged him and so did everyone else in the group. "Now Mackenzie is dating Logan. It must have brought back Jake's feelings." Rianne thought out loud. "Exactly." Ivan answered. "I would never do that." Rianne said, looking at Ivan. He smiled at her.

Jake's POV

"Why?" I asked. "Why do you have to do this to me? Logan, I'm your little brother, you're supposed to protect me, not hurt me. Mackenzie, I can't do this with you right now." A tear rolled down my cheek.  At the moment, I knew I have been strong for far too long. "Jake, I'm sorry, honestly, but Mackenzie is a good girl that you cheated on." Logan said. "Actually, Mackenzie cheated on me." I responded. "No, quit your f**king lying, Jake. Tell him the tru-" Mackenzie started. "Mackenzie, get out. You too, Logan." I cut her off. Mackenzie rolled her eyes at me. "Pathetic." she said. Logan glared at me. They walked out the door and slammed the door behind them. Everyone came rushing into the living room. "What happened, Jake?" Anthony and Chance asked. I walked out of the room. I couldn't let anyone see me like this.

~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

After the whole Mackenzie and Logan incident and Jake went to his room, everyone else went to their room. Rianne, Ivan, and Emilio all came to my room, and we watch the movie I promised Emilio we would watch- Sleeping Beauty. Halfway through the movie, we all went out of my room to get snacks and drinks and Jake was in the kitchen. He had his head in his hands, sitting at the table. I felt kinda bad for him. I mean, his brother is dating his ex-girlfriend that he obviously still loves, and no one is doing anything about it. Logan is going on as if nothing has ever happened. I was just scrolling through YouTube and Mackenzie and Logan made a video together. We all froze. "Hey, guys." Jake said. I guess he heard us coming out of my bedroom. "Hey." we said in unison. "Heard you are getting married." he lifted his head up and looked at us. His eyes were red and puffy and you could tell he has been crying. I felt bad for him. "Yeah." Rianne said. She reached for Ivan's hand and held it. Emilio hugged me. "That's good. It'll be fun. So, do you guys want to get married in Las Vegas like Erika and I did? I'll pay for it all. I'd be happy to help out." Jake offered. "That's okay, Jake." I replied. "Are you sure, Taylor?" He asked. "Yeah. I have money saved in a bank that'll probably be enough to pay for everything." I answered. "Oh okay." He replied. We got our food and went back into my room. Rianne and Ivan cuddled and fell asleep together and so did Emilio and I. We had a good time today except for Mackenzie and Logan, but you have to make the best out of what life gives you. So, keep smiling, through everything. No matter what. And, we are getting married :).

Hey guys. Sorry if there are misspelled words and stuff I didn't have time to edit so yeah ignore any errors. I just had to post quick bc I have to leave. Anyways I love you and go follow Annie, she's amazing 

Fanficgeek05

xoxxo~

Raylynn