12-Double Trouble

It was now February and we were going to Spain with the twins for Valentine's Day and so their mom could meet us for the first time. I was super excited and super nervous at the same time. What will his parents think of me? 

We were packing our clothes, makeup, and everything else we need on a day-to-day basis. "Are you girls ready?" Emilio came in and asked us. "Yes, babe, we are ready." I answered him. Even though we were married, we were still 18, so it didn't really change anything besides the fact that now I feel comfortable to do things. I found out that Rianne was the same way as me so her and Ivan did too after they were married. Emilio blushed. "I'm glad we got married." He said, coming over to kiss me. "Oh, you two, get a room." Erika said, coming into the room to say her goodbyes. "Well, to be fair, this is my room." I said, laughing. "Bye, you guys." She said, coming over to give Rianne and I hugs. "I hope you have fun. But not too much fun." She said, looking at Emilio. "I heard you two the other night. She better come back how she is. And tell your brother that too, got it?" "Yes, ma'am." Emilio answered, pretending to be scared.  "I love you both. I will see you when you get back from Spain in three weeks." Erika reassured us. We smiled at her. "Bye, Tessa." I said, going over to Tessa, who was standing in the doorway, waiting for us. "I will miss you so much." She said. "You're lucky I don't come with you. And, you, Emilio. Erika is right. Everyone heard you the other night. I know my sister is old enough to make her own decisions but you better be careful." Emilio and I laughed. "Bye, Tessa" Emilio said. 

We walked downstairs where everyone else was to say bye. We left and Jake drove us to the airport and dropped us off. We boarded the plane and Emilio and I sat in a seat and Rianne and Ivan sat in the seat across from us so we could talk to them. We put our phones on airplane mode. It was 11 hours and 45 minutes to get to Barcelona which is near Catalonia which is where they live.  

Emilio held my hand. "I know my mom will love you." I smiled at him. He was always so positive about things and so sweet. 

*Time skip to when we get to Spain*

"We're here, baby." Emilio said, shaking me. I guess I fell asleep. I smiled at him. "I love you." "I love you too, babe, but we have to get off. We are here and my mom is picking us up." I stood up drowsily and the four of us got off the plane.

We went to baggage claim and got our bags then walked out side and waited for Emilio and Ivan to spot their mom's car. When they did, Emilio and Ivan ran up to her together and we followed them but didn't run. Their mom got out of the car and hugged them. "I missed you boys so much!" "We missed you too, mom." They said in unison. "Now, where are you're beautiful girlfriends I've heard so much about?" She asked as we walked up to them. "Right here, mom." Ivan said. She looked at me because I was standing right next to Ivan and smiled. "You must be Rianne, or Annie, Ivan's wife." Actually, mom, she's my  wife." Emilio said. "And her name is Taylor." I blushed because of the confusion. She shook my hand. Then she turned to Rianne. "Then you must be Annie, Ivan's wife. Nice to meet you." "Thanks." Rianne said smiling. "You too." "Okay, we have to get going." The twin's mom said. They had a van so their mom drove obviously and Emilio and I sat in the first row of back seats and Rianne and Ivan sat in the very back. The radio was on, blasting Spanish music. I turned around to ask Rianne a question, but Ivan was making out with her. Emilio saw me looking at them and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he was smiling at me. I smiled back at him and he leaned in and starting kissing me.  Wow, he could really make the world stop and knew just how to do it.

*Time skip to when we got to the house*

We got there and Emilio and Ivan's house, Ivan and Rianne rushed up to Ivan's room. Ohhhhh. Emilio wanted to show me around Spain, and I agreed to go because Spain is beautiful. We started talking and we walked to a park. We sat down on a bench and started talking. All of a sudden, a football came over and almost hit me. 

"Lo siento linda chica Necesitaba uno bueno razon para hablar contigo." He said, smiling at me. (Sorry, pretty girl. I neeeded a good reason to talk to you.) I think Emilio forgot I could speak Spanish because he answered for me.

 "Realmente shes un poco tomado."  (Actually, shes kinda taken.) 

"Lo siento, no sabia que tenias un boyf-" He apologized.(oh sorry, I didn't know you had a boyf-)

"Marido." Emilio corrected. (Husband) The guy smiled at me and walked away. 

"Emilio, I could have handled that myself." I said, kissing him on the cheek. It was cute when he got jealous. "I know, but he should have seen the ring." Emilio sighed. "Emilio, most people aren't going to look because we are still young." I said truthfully. We walked back to his house holding hands because his mom said it was time for dinner. It was Spanish food and it was really good.

*SKIP TO AFTER DINNER*

Rianne and Ivan went back to Ivan's room. Emilio and I went to Emilio's room. 

*2 WEEKS LATER*

I woke up to hear someone throwing up. I went to the bathroom and saw Rianne in the bathroom. Ivan was holding her hair back so she didn't get puke in it. I suddenly felt sick as well and started puking. Emilio rushed in the bathroom. "Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head no. Their mom came into the bathroom. "I knew sooner or later that you'd need these." She handed a box to Emilio and a box to Ivan. "Take them tomorrow, when you're not puking." She walked out. "What are they?" Rianne and I asked in unison. Emilio and Ivan smiled at us. "Pregnancy tests." They said. I smiled at Emilio and Rianne smiled at Ivan.  I knew our next adventure would be fun.

*The next morning*

Emilio woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Rianne and Ivan in Emilio's room. "Did you take it yet?" I asked her, rubbing my eyes. I was up most of the night throwing up, so I was super exhausted. "No, not yet. I wanted to wait for you." She answered. I smiled at her. She was the best friend ever. Emilio and I waited outside the bathroom door while Rianne and Ivan went in. They came back out and Emilio and I went in while Rianne and Ivan were waiting for their result. I couldn't pee at first but then I did. We went into the living room where Ivan and Rianne were. Rianne was crying. So was Ivan and their mom as well. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing. These are happy tears. We're  having a baby." Rianne said proudly. "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you!" I said hugging her. Emilio hugged Ivan. Then, Emilio looked down. "Um, Taylor, good news." He said. "What?" I asked. "You're pregnant too!"Emilio screamed. he ran up too and hugged me. "And that's my baby. I did that." He smiled. 

"Oh, my gosh, Tay." Rianne said. "What?" I answered, worried. I was crying because of the baby news. "We are pregnant together!" She said happily. All four of us hugged each other. 

We were up for some double trouble.