14-Gender reveal

Today was the day. We were going to the hospital to find out the gender of our babies. I was so excited. It was at 9am and right now it was 8am. Emilio and Ivan made Rianne and I breakfast. Everyone was in the living room. "So, what do you want the baby to be?" Rianne asked everyone. "I want you to have a girl." Tessa laughed and Erika agreed. "I want a boy so we can teach them the Ohio ways." Jake exclaimed and Chance, and Anthony wanted.
"I want it to be a girl. But if any boy breaks my niece's heart, they going to get hurt." Emilio said. I laughed. "I want you to have a girl." I said. "What do you guys want Emi and I to have?" I asked.
"A boy." Tessa, Nick, and Erika said.
"I want a boy so we can teach them how to be savage like their daddy and uncle." Emilio said and Ivan agreed. Everyone laughed at them.
"I love you so much." Emilio said to me. I smiled at him. He was so cute. He would say this at random times like this. I was adorable and that's what I liked about him. He was unpredictable. Especially when he was doing "savage" things.
*Later*
"We are here for Rianne Martinez and Taylor Martinez." Ivan said to the lady at the desk. "Oh, of course. Which one of you are going first?" She asked. Rianne and I looked at each other. "You." We both said. "No you." We said in unison again. "Fine I'll go." We said. "Stop copying me." "Ugh." The twins laughed.  "We can go first." Ivan said anxiously. "Okay, then you two go have a seat in the waiting room." She said to Emilio and I. Rianne and Ivan went back to the room. I was so nervous because I was next.
Rianne's POV
I was nervous, absolutely. We were finding out the gender of our baby. This would change my whole life. Now I could shop for them and make their nursery. I was so excited. "Hello, Rianne Martinez, yes?" The doctor said walking in making sure she was in the correct room. "Yes." I said. Ivan was holding my hand. "So today is the big day. Are you excited?" She asked me. "Very." Ivan and I said at the same time. He gave my hand a little squeeze to tell me he was here for me. I layed down as the doctor told me that the gel was going to be cold. She put it on me and moved the device across it. "Looks like your babies are happy and healthy." She said. I smiled at Ivan. Then stopped. "Wait. Did you say babies?" I asked, shocked. "Oh honey, you don't know?" You're having...."
Taylors POV
Ivan and Rianne came out. They were smiling. They looked happy. They are over to us. Rianne hugged me and Ivan hugged Emilio. Rianne started crying. "Annie, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. I'm so happy, Tay. It's not even funny." She responded. "What are you having?" I asked. She looked at Ivan who hugged her. "Were having 2 boys and a girl." Ivan said. "Triplets!" Emilio said. "That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you. Are you going to think of names while we go?" Emilio asked. They nodded. They were both crying now. They sat down holding each other's hand while the lady at the desk called for me.
I couldn't believe this was really happening. I was nervous, excited, basically every possible feeling mixed into one. The doctor came in. "Taylor Martinez?" She asked. "Yep, that would be me." I responded happily. "Okay, this gel will be cold, sweetheart, but don't worry about that." She said. "I love this job. It's so exciting and makes me happy to see people's reactions." I smiled at her. She moved the device across my stomach a few times. "Congratulations, Taylor. You're having...."
Rianne's POV
Emilio and Taylor cane out of the room. Now, it was their turn to run and hug us. "What are you having, what are you having??" Ivan asked impatiently. "We are having a boy and a girl." Emilio said. "You're having twins?  No way! Congrats, Emi and Tay!" Rianne said. Emilio and I were so happy. But now, this means there will be five new editions to the Team 10 family. We were going to have to get a bigger house now definitely because now it's now two new people, it's five. Rianne and Ivan were going to be raising triplets and Emilio and I were going to be raising twins. I always knew that if you were a twin that you had a high chance of having twins, triplets, etc. But I didn't think about it in the situation I was in. This was the best time of my life. I was having two children and raising them with the person I love the most- Emilio.

Sorry it's short guys but it's intense and I haven't had a lot of time to update. So, comment a day I should update on. I'll update one or two days a week. Okay, so follow me on musical.ly you can DM me just say you came from wattpad and whatever but yeah. Ily so much!!! Go follow Rianne Fanficgeek05 ❤️{ Ilysm Annie }
Xoxxo~
Raylynn💘💘