13-The News

It was the day we were going back to the U.S. and we were gathering up our luggage when the twins' mom came and hugged us. "Take care of my boys for me. I'm gonna be a grandmother. Make sure my boys treat you two right, okay? Here's my number if they don't." She handed us a piece of paper. She has really grown to like Rianne and me. She was really nice as well. "I know you'll raise my grandchildren right." We smiled at her. "Thanks, Ms. Martinez," Rianne said. 

She drove the four of us to the airport. Noone back home has heard the news yet, and we are excited to release it. The Martinators know, though, and they're p**sed. Rianne and I keep getting hate. Emilio and Ivan said if they didn't quit hating, then they were going to quit social media and have private lives then, everyone stopped.

*LATER*
We just arrived at the Team 10 house. Emilio and Ivan are super scared that they are going to get killed by Tessa and Erika. It was actually pretty funny. We walked through the door and everyone ran up to us. "Oh, my gosh, I missed you guys so much!" Erika said. She squeezed me really tight. "Be careful, Erika." I said. "Why?" she asked. Rianne and I looked at the twins. "Go get everyone and get them into the living room." Rianne said. "Okay." Erika said, worried and rushed up the stairs.

"I'm nervous." I said, hugging Emilio. "Me too, but it'll be alright." he replied. Rianne, Ivan, Emilio, and I stood at the front of the room. Everyone rushed into the room. "What wrong?" Jake asked. Logan was there too. Great. More people that will know. Don't get me wrong, I already fell in love with this baby and I'm proud but it's difficult to tell people. What will they think of me? What will my parents say? I mean, I may be eighteen, but my parents still have their opinion on me and if I am a good influence or not. I'm not the same little girl I was when I left Ohio. Everything has changed.

"We have something to tell you." Rianne said. Everyone looked worried. "Wait, all four of you?" Kade asked. "Yes, all four of us." Ivan answered. "Did something happen in Spain?" Jake asked. "Yes." Emilio said. "Okay, this is hard to say." I said. "But in Spain, um, well, Annie and I got pregnant." "Oh, my gosh, really? I'M GONNA BE A FREAKING UNCLE!" Kade and Nathan yelled. "I thought it would be Jake and Erika, but you four?" "Wait, you got pregnant by Emilio and Ivan?" Chance asked. "Yes. Rianne and I are pregnant together." "EMILIO!" Tessa yelled. "You got my sister pregnant?" "Y-yes." He stuttered. I could tell he was scared. "I-i'm s-s." He started. "I'm gonna be an aunt!" Tessa yelled. Everyone was happy and smiling. Tessa and Erika told them not to get us pregnant, but they did, and they are happy? They are so complicated.

"Are you sure?" Jake asked. "Yes." All four of us said in unison. "How are you going to take care of them? You're all eighteen. And there isn't enough room here for more people. Because they are twins, and  if you're a twin, you have a higher chance of having twins." "Are you kicking them out?" Erika asked. "Because mine and your name are on the lease and I found this house and bought it. You are absolutely not kicking them out, Jake." "No, I'm not. But either some people have to leave Team 10, or we need a larger house." Jake replied. "Well, no one is leaving Team 10. We are all a family and I love everyone here. I wouldn't be able to choose who leaves. We will find a bigger house." Erika said. "Okay." Jake said. "That settles it. 

It was later that night and I was laying in my bed, on Emilio. "Emilio, I'm scared." I said. "Me too, baby." He replied. He was playing with my hair. "I don't know how to raise children. I can still barely take care of myself." I said. "I know. It'll be okay. we'll figure something out." He reassured me. 

I didn't know what was going to happen to me and Emilio and our kid, or kids. It was nerve-racking. I couldn't think about it anymore. I thought I was excited about it. I was scared now. I fell asleep, no longer thinking about everything.

The next day, I woke up in the morning to find Emilio standing by my bed with breakfast. It was sunny side up eggs, toast, pancakes, and orange juice. "Awe. Thank you, Emi." I said. You're welcome." he replied happily. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." he said handing me my breakfast.

He was the best husband ever, so I could already tell he was going to be a fantastic dad.

~~~~

Hey guys so go follow Annie (Rianne). She is an amazing person. Also read her Martinez Twins fan fiction it is sooooo good, so go read it and see if you like it, which I know you will! Ilysm <3

@Fanficgeek05 ~~Annie's username

Xoxxo~

Raylynn :)