8-Celestial

Taylor's POV

It was the next day and I woke up to my phone blowing up. I had a bunch of notifications on social media. I went on my Instagram and saw that there was a hashtag trending #EmilioorIvan and I clicked on it. Oh my gosh, I almost fainted. There was the picture Jake took of Ivan and me the day we went out for breakfast. I posted that when I was mad at Mackenzie and  Emilio and there was just a misunderstanding. Everyone commented things like "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry" And "So you're with Emilio?" I set my phone down and turned over. Emilio was still in my bed. I smiled and woke him up. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." I said. "What is sleeping beauty?" He asked, confused but it was really funny because his accent and I forgot he was Spanish. "It's a movie. We can watch it tonight, I don't feel like giving a summary." I explained lazily. He smiled. "I heard beauty in there." "Yeah." I replied, smiling. We got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Rianne and Ivan were in there. They were dancing and hugging when we walked in. "Oh, hi." Emilio said after standing there for a few minutes. I laughed because it was hilarious when they noticed we were there. "Hi." Ivan said. Rianne giggled. I was so happy for her. "What do you want to eat?" Emilio asked us. "Cereal, like a normal person?" Erika answered for us, walking into the kitchen. Rianne and I laughed at the same time. "How about..." Ivan pretended to think for a minute. "No." We all laughed again. "How about Rianne and I make breakfast for everyone?" I suggested. "Yes, that'll be perfect." Erika responded. "People from Ohio cook amazing food, like have you tasted Chance and Anthony's food?" Everyone left the kitchen except Rianne and me. "Okay, so are we actually going to cook or...?" She asked. I smiled. "Let's go get food." I said. See, this is why we are best friends. We think alike. We snuck out the back door and got into the car. "Where should we go?" Rianne asked. "Well, first we should go to Starbucks and get everyone coffee." I answered. Rianne laughed. "Of course, Taylor. What to eat, though?" "We could get two dozen (24) donuts from Dunkin' Donuts." I suggested. Rianne agreed and we went. When we got back, everyone was in the living room. "I thought you were cooking food?" Erika asked, confused. "Yeah, about that...we don't really do cooking." Rianne said. I laughed.  We gestured towards the twins and we went into the kitchen. "We got Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts. Pick your coffee and donuts first." I said. The twins smiled at us. "I love you." They said in unison and Ivan hugged Rianne and Emilio hugged me. We picked our coffee and donuts then we yelled for everyone else.

5 hours later*( Bc im lazy af)

 We all decided to go out for a little bit. We went to a bowling alley and we all were on teams. The teams were Rianne and Ivan, Team #Rivan, Tessa and Chance, Team #Chessa, Jake and Erika, Team #Jerika, Anthony and Chad, Team #Chanthony, Nick went by himself, Emilio and me, Team #Temilio. It was really fun and Jake was really competitive but in the end, there was a three-way tie between Jerika, Rivan, and Temilio. We went out for dinner; Chipolet. It was so good. We were all just talking about random stuff, when Ivan kissed Rianne on the lips, for the first time. Everyone stopped talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rianne's POV

We were all having fun at Chipotle when Ivan whispered to me, "Do you want to be my girlfriend, offically?" I froze. A Martinez twin was asking me to be their girlfriend, and, it was Ivan. I always liked Ivan more and Taylor always liked Emilio more, it's just how we were. Now, Taylor was dating Emilio and I was asked out by Ivan. Dreams really do come true. "Of course." I responded, coming out of my thoughts. He grabbed my hand. "I love you." he whispered. "I love you too." I responded. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips for the first time. I screamed internally and did my happy dance, also internally. Through the kiss, he smiled, and so did I. I was so happy. We went back to the team 10 house and when we got there Tessa, Erika, and Taylor all raan up to me. "How was it?" They asked. "Celestial." I responded dreamily, in Spanish ."Heavenly." "Dreamily." Taylor translated. They all laughed. Everyone went into the living room. "Do you want to go upstairs?"Ivan asked. What does this mean?  "Sure."I replied. It was late anyway. I followed him upstairs. Whe n we got up there, he took off his shirt and layed in the bed and I layed next to him. We watched Netflix and cuddled.Then, he kissed me again. Ahhhh, kissing Ivan Martinez was so..... its like you're in a living Heaven. After a while, we both fell asleep, me in his arms.

--------

Taylor's POV

Rianne and Ivan went upstairs in Ivan's bedroom and Jake and Erika went into Jake's room so Emilio and I went into my room. We layed down and cuddled. Not much else. What were you expecting? Sorry, I am NOT into that. I am only 17, and that is not happening with anyone until I am married to them. We watched The Notebook. We fell asleep together.

~~~~~
Haha, hey. Sorry the story isn't that good so far but It gets better I promise. Anyway, goodnight. And go follow my best frand Rianne 

@Fanficgeek05 because she's the most amazing person ever and the best friend :) (Ily Annie)

Xoxxo~

Raylynn