20-All I'll ever be

Taylor's POV
Logan was on the couch; Ayla was with Jack; Annie was with Daniel in his room; I was with Zach. The TV in his room was off. His lamp was on and I was sitting on the floor and he was sitting on his bed. We were both on our phones. "Oh, what's your number?" He asked. "It's 987-654-3210. What's yours?" I answered. "123-456-7890."
I put his name as Zach💘. "I'm getting tired." Zach yawned. "Same." He came over and sat beside me on the floor. "Are you okay?" He asked. He was so sweet! He cared; Emilio didn't. "Yeah." I smiled. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah." I smiled again. "Because if you aren't, you can tell me. You can trust me." "Thanks." I hugged him. "I depend on you." We hugged again. I smiled. Then, *ding*. I sighed and looked at my phone.
Ignore🙄: Taylor. I'm sorry.
Taylor😐: Um. I'm supposed to ignore you. And I have many people under the contact 'ignore'.
But I know who it is. What do you want?
Ignore🙄: I said I'm sorry. I want to keep you. I want you. I can't live without you.
Taylor😐: Mhmmm
Ignore🙄: I'm serious. Think about its? Por favor?
{Please}
Taylor😐: Imma do what your contact name says for now, Emilio. Ignore you.
"What's wrong?" Zach asked again. "Nothing." I smiled at him. I thought he was my new best friend.
Annie's POV
I was with Daniel in his room[Hehe]. We were watching Netflix. *ding* I sighed and looked at my phone. I unlocked it and read the message.
Bestieee💘: Emilio just messaged me😐
Annie🤘🏼:Do I need to kick his a**? Bc you know I will.
Bestieee💘: 😂😂
Annie🤘🏼: I'm not kidding.
Bestieee💘: I know.
Annie🤘🏼: What did he want?¿
Bestieee💘: He said he can't live without me.
Annie🤘🏼: Yeah right🙄 he can survive without you. He should've been understanding when he found out you liked Zach. Emilio will get over you, sooner or later. Trust me, I Know. Just like Ivan will get over me. You just gotta try to give them the silent treatment.
Bestieee💘: Thx. Ilysm. Good night :)
Annie🤘🏼: Ur welcome❤️ Ilysmt. Good night ;)
----
I know Emilio will get over Taylor. I know it. Ivan will get over me too. He's just gonna have to live with it this way. He doesn't need me to survive. Geez.
Taylor's POV
"Good night, Zachary." I said. We were in his bed now, cuddling, trying to fall asleep after I texted Annie. "Good night, best friend." He smiled. I sighed sadly, thinking that's all I'll ever be to him. Oh, but boy, was I wrong. Very wrong.
----
Sorry for the short chapter and cliff hanger. But I'm gonna publish my WDW Fanfic today!! I'm so excited! Make sure you read it! Ily all so much!!
Xoxxo~
Raylynn💘
~~~
Annie~ RianneSeavey
482 words