Chapter Eleven: One of those Fairytale Faeries

Hey Guys, I wanted to let you know I am really thankful for all the comments and the votes. I'm rewriting and editing the rose series at the moment.

Just so it's a better story for you guys.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven: 

One of those Fairytale Faeries 

"So where did you live?" Taylor asked, fluttering her eyes at Erasmus. I felt myself twitch as I tore apart the paper napkin. The school cafe was too crowded and hot after the whole meeting with the wolf  after being warned more than ten billion times not to piss off the Rose Queen.  Please, I haven't met the woman yet. How could I piss her off? I seriously considered smacking Taylor upside the head though. I know there's no point in being jealous, but this was getting old real quick. 

"Maryland," Erasmus smiled, "I met Matty in the woods and she was getting beat up." 

Not a complete lie. He saved me in the woods from a derangde ogre. Not exactly the most romantic way to meet someone, but Erasmus probably saw himself as a knight in freaking shining armor. 

I felt Erasmus's hand on mine to stop me from destroying another napkin. I got up and said, "I'm going to my room." 

"Sounds good," Erasmus agreed as he took my hand. Rose followed us out with a quick smile at Taylor before grabbing my free hand. 

"Thanks for everything," Rose quietly told us as she followed us out. The moment we got out of there into the night, she giggled. "It didn't look like you were having a great time in there."  She looked at Erasmus. "And neither did you." 

"I have a lot on my mind," I told her as she nodded, "What about you? Are you more comfortable at school?" 

"I suppose, but it's so much to take in right now," she admitted. 

"Did you find any pretty girls?" I teased her as a blush bloomed on her alabaster cheeks. Erasmus arched an eye brow, but didn't say anything. I'm pretty sure there weren't any sexual taboos in Fae. I think a dude could marry his mother or sister and no one would bat an eye. "Well, did you?" 

"Only one, but..."

Erasmus studied her closely in his faerie way that faeries did whenever they were figuring out something important. "You like blondes?" 

Rose turned so red that I thought she'd turn into her namesake. "Uhm, well, don't you have a type?" 

I tilted my head up to look at the night sky. I wasn't sure. I like tall guys with strong, rough hands, that was a given. Rose grabbed my hand as Erasmus held the other. She swung out hands in a very childish manner. She stopped and let me go as she frowned. 

 "I'm sorry," she said, "I'm not good with this."

 "Good with what?" 

"Friends," she admitted, "I haven't had any real friends except for my little sister because of all the hospitals." 

Erasmus didn't look so sure with his lips in a perfect frown. I ignored him as I grabbed her hand. "Ah, don't worry about it. I'm not all that great with it either."

We walked into the dorm and Erasmus got in without much trouble before we walked Rose back to her dorm room. She waved at us. Erasmus smiled back at her as held my hand. I studied him. He towered over me and had nice dry hands, and he didn't care about my sight. 

When we got back to my room, Daisy and Unicorn boy were still out.  Erasmus sat on the floor with his legs crossed before I asked, "What's wrong?"