Personal

After the trio ordered their respective meals, Katie couldn't help but smile. This was what she always wanted, to have a healthy relationship and family and now it looks like her dream's finally come true. But then she heard Rose scream.

With one swift glance, Katie saw Poison Ivy outside the door holding Rose hostage.

"Rose!" screamed Travis.

The two ran outside and attempted to chase her down, but no sign of her was seen.

Katie collapsed onto the ground and began crying.

Just as Travis was about to console her, she stood up abruptly and said, "This is war. She wants to make things personal, then let's make things personal."

Travis was shocked by this change in Katie but he found it oddly compelling.

"Let's go to Chiron and talk to Reyna and Frank and update them about what just happened." said Travis.

"You go on ahead. I'm going to do some research." Katie replied.

Travis was too afraid to argue so he said "Alright. I'll text you the details."

Travis headed to Half-Blood Agency and met with Chiron to give him the details.

"I see. The situation just escalated. Have you informed the agents from Jupiter Agency yet?" Chiron asked.

"Yes we have. Reyna and Frank are willing to postpone the plan for now in order to learn more about Poison Ivy and figure out a plan to rescue Rose."

"Alright thank you for informing me, and if you need backup, let me know and I'll provide you with more agents."

"Thanks Chiron."

Meanwhile back with Katie, she put on her black bodysuit and began roaming around the dark alleys in hopes of gathering more information about Poison Ivy.

She started first with basic villains she read up on: Kronos, Gaea, and Medusa's sisters.

However, despite beating them all to pulps, the villains were all clueless about Poison Ivy's personal life.

She decided to head back to the agency and meet up with Travis.

However before she could, a cloth made its way at her mouth and she passed out before she could see her captor.