Even Them?

The group met with the agents of Jupiter Agency: Jason Grace, Hazel Levesque and Reyna and Frank.

Luckily these agents were already friends with the rest of the Half-Blood agents. The group began to devise a plan with Travis leading them.

Meanwhile with Katie, she had just woken up in a dark area and realized her hands and legs were bound by chains. She checked her wrists and luckily her bracelet was still there.

"Travis? Are you there? I just woke up and I'm in this dungeon looking place, I haven't found Rose yet though. I'll try to give you more information when I get out of these chains. I love you."

"I love you too Kit-Kat. Don't worry, I'm coming to save you and Rose."

Katie breathed a sigh of relief. She began focusing on how to get out of the chains until she heard a door creak.

"Glad to see you're awake."

Katie looked towards the voice and saw Ethan Nakamura.

"What are you doing here? Are you helping Poison Ivy? Ethan, we've been looking everywhere for you. Half-Blood Agency has been worried sick."

"You're lying. Half-Blood Agency made me do this. All the agents there treated me like scum."

"Really? Even Percy and Chris and Clarisse, and even Lou Ellen?"

"They mean nothing to me." Ethan replied with such a stoic face that Katie almost believed him. Almost.

"Travis, bring Lou Ellen as backup. I found out who kidnapped me."