Poison Ivy

Travis took what Katie said and immediately sent Miranda back to Half-Blood Agency to explain to Chiron that they needed Lou Ellen.

Once Katie had told him that it was Ethan Nakamura that had kidnapped her, he told the rest of the agents who obviously began having conflicted emotions.

"I don't think he would do this. Ethan was loved at Half-Blood Agency! Poison Ivy must be controlling him." exclaimed Percy.

"Either way, the plan has to change now with him in the picture." said Travis.

"We'll still take on Medusa and Poison Ivy the same way, but Lou is going to have to distract Ethan."

The agents broke up and went back to their respective daily lives and would meet up later at night to initiate the mission.

"Don't worry Katie, we'll save you and Rose."

Katie heard the message and had to conceal her relief.

Ethan had taken her out of her cell to see Poison Ivy. After introducing the two, Ethan had left the room.

"So Katie," began Poison Ivy. "I hear you're a child of Demeter."

"That's right, but I want to talk more about you. Who are you, why are you doing this, where is my daughter?"

"I'm Poison Ivy obviously. Ethan introduced us not too long ago."

"That's not what I meant. Are you a demigod? Do you work for another agency?"

"I am a demigod, another child of Demeter to be exact. And I work under no one. If anything, people work under me. As for why I'm doing this, it's simple. I'm tired of being ignored and cast to the side. It's time the world sees how powerful I am. How powerful we are. Why should demigods stay hidden? Why not make the entire world full of demigods?"

Katie began to protest, but Poison Ivy cut her off.

"I've been making a concoction using my plants. With one drink of this, everyone in the world will become a demigod."

"But what skills would they possess? Who would their 'parent' be?"

"Simple. The drink is different for each human based on how they truly are. Think of it as like an aptitude test but they find out who their godly parent would be."

"I won't let you do this!"

"I'm afraid you're too late. Sorry, not sorry."

Katie could only give a look of shock and disgust at the villain in front of her. How could she be related to someone like her?

"Katie, I have someone I want you to meet. I think you'll recognize her."

"Hi Mom!"