Reinforcements

Travis had walked out of the agency when his mind had received a yell of help from Katie.

"Katie? KATIE?! What's wrong? Hello?"

With no response, Travis thought the worst and went back into the agency.

"Chiron, I'm gonna need those reinforcements. I think Katie's been kidnapped."

He pointed at his ring and Chiron understood immediately.

"How many do you need?"

"As many as it takes to save them."

"I'll give you the best I have."

"I want Connor and Miranda to come as well. They're family, they'd want to help."

"Of course."

Chiron pressed each agents' intercom and sent them to his office.

"Travis, your reinforcements,"

Travis looked to see Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper McClean, Leo Valdez, Thalia Grace, Nico diAngelo, Will Solace and of course Connor and Miranda.

"Travis what's wrong?" asked Miranda.

"Well, Katie and I had a mission to find out more about the villain Poison Ivy, but this morning when we went to breakfast with Rose, our daughter,"

"Wait, what?!" said Connor.

"That's a story for another time," Travis said.

"Anyways, Poison Ivy kidnapped Rose at breakfast and then Katie went to research her but I think she was kidnapped because she screamed help in my mind using our telepathic devices. So now it's up to us to save them and find out where they were taken. Some agents from Jupiter Agency will also be joining us. We'll be meeting up with them later today."

Murmurs were whispered amongst the agents as they heard Jupiter Agency. It was a taboo subject still, regardless of how much help they provided Half-Blood Agency.

"What do we know about Poison Ivy so far?" asked Piper.

"Not much," Travis responded. "But based on the name she sounds like a child of Demeter. We know her lair is located underneath Madison Square Garden, but we don't know what her motives are yet."

"Alright. We're here to help. Let's meet these other agents and then go save Katie and Rose." declared Percy.