The End

Travis was trying to find Katie and Rose until his thoughts were interrupted.

"Travis, go to the storage room! Find it, I found out what Poison Ivy is planning to do. She made a concoction to turn humans into demigods. They're located in the storage room, destroy them. I'll meet you there with Rose."

Travis told the rest of the demigods and he proceeded to find the storage room.

Once he reached the storage room, Katie and Rose were there placing the concoctions into a fire created by Rose.

"Katie!" Travis said.

He went and gave her a tight hug.

"Where's Rose?" he asked.

"Hi Dad."

"Rose? What happened? Why are you? What? How?"

Travis's head was spinning in multiple directions trying to comprehend how his 5 year old daughter had magically become 17 years old.

"Poison Ivy gave me a growth serum and fed me her concoction. My powers were already there but the concoction gave me some new ones and strengthened them."

"Will! Lou Ellen is down! Ethan impaled her, come heal her now! We're at the jail cells."

Travis helped Katie and Rose destroy the rest of the concoctions then informed them about Lou Ellen. The three ran towards the jail cells and found a bleeding Lou Ellen with Will kneeling over her attempting to heal her. Ethan was holding her hand, crying and murmuring "Sorry." repeatedly.

"What happened? What did you do Ethan?" Travis asked.

"Poison Ivy was controlling me, and Lou kept trying to snap me out of it, so Poison Ivy made me stab her, but I didn't want to kill her so I aimed for her leg." Ethan replied, tears rolling down his face.

"Hey, it's alright, I'm fine." Lou said cupping Ethan's face.

During this time, the others had faced Poison Ivy in a final battle and defeated her.

All the demigods left Poison Ivy's lair and went back to their respective agencies to report back to their headmasters.

Katie and Travis explained to Chiron the circumstances with Rose and she was left to be trained in the agency since she was old enough to be an agent now.

And so Katie Gardener and Travis Stoll have been finally reunited with a wonderful daughter by their side.

A/N: thank you guys so much for reading this story!💞
-much love, queenofangirling