Chapter 11: 6 Years Later...

AN: Remaking some outfits

6:08pm

Mediterranean Sea

A helicopter flew through the storm, in the back a woman dressed in black leather tights, knee-high black boots, a red tight long-sleeved shirt with a gun holster under her jacket. Her hair was in a braid, black eyeliner, and red lipstick.

She wraps her gloves and looks down at her gun and places it in her holster, picks up her earpiece and places it in her ear then picks up the file from the seat next to her.

She opens the file and it and looks over the contacts of her mission and remembers what the president had told her before she accepts the mission.

~Flashback~

"A sister ship stranded in the middle of nowhere?" she asks him as he handed her the file. "We lost contact with them a few hours ago, it was a call of distress and then it just cuts out. A few members of the BSAA are investigating the incident, but no one is responding." he informs her "Do you think it's a new virus?" she asks him, and he shrugs.

"It's possible, rumor has it that it may be connected to the Terragria panic." he states and she looks at him, "Yes, I've heard about that incident. Destroyed an entire city. No surprise there," she states as she looks at the files of the two BSAA members. "Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, huh?" she mutters to herself, "They work in the S.T.A.R.S unit together, back in Raccoon city," he tells her and she nods. "Before they disappeared two months before the fall of Raccoon, and the unit was disbanded. Or so the report says," she states.

He nods at her "But I want you to go in, find whatever survivors you can and retrieve the antibodies and bring them back to me." he tells her, she looks up at him, "And the person that caused the virus outbreak?" she asks him, "Kill them." he answers her, she nods at him, "Understood," she states.

Adam nods at her. "I know, but if you do this and I will tell you about Leon's recent progress," he promises her, getting Annabelle's attention. Adam looks at her as she shakes off her surprise and nods at him, "Alright, I'll get you the vaccine."

~End of flashback~

The Helicopter was hovering over the ship as Annabelle places the file away, walks over to the door, and opens it, "This is as far as I can go, the rest is up to you ma'am." the pilot tells her, she nods at him, then jumps down from the chopper.

It takes off as she free falls from the sky and lands in a predatory stance as she lifts her head and looks around at the distorted ship.

She slowly stood up and walks to the door and leans in close as her eyes were closed, she could hear something crawling in the depths below. She opens her eyes and then breaks the door wide open and walks down the stairs.