Chapter 28: Down with the Big Bad Chief

Leon and Ashley left the house and walk up to a map, with two pictures on it and he and Ashley read the letter:

Just a while ago, I was informed by Lord Saddler that our men have shot down a United States military helicopter. There shouldn't be any more outside interference for a while now.

Unless the United States government determines who the traitor is, they can only initiate very small covert operations. We must use this time to our advantage and recapture the girl. The two Americans can only get out of our territory by using one of two routes. This is where we will stop them. We shall make use of our forces to the greatest degree.

We will deploy a large number of ganados in one of the routes to ensure that they do not slip by us. For another route, we shall leave that task to El Gigante. Whatever route they take, the agent will never leave here alive. Not with the girl at least.

They finished reading and walks out to the two paths before them, Leon take the one on the left, pulling the lever and the gate opens, they walk into the hall and right to the door.

~8~8~8~

They arrived at a small village littered with ganados, Leon makes Ashley hide and she hid in a dumpster and Leon fires at the Ganados. His friend fired at them as well, helping clear the way.

Leon smirks as one came at him, he twists and kicks them, making the ganados fly back and was shot in the head. Leon runs around the area, firing at the ganados in the area as his sniper friend fired at them from a distance, cleaning them out from behind and in front of Leon. 

He jumps down into an open area and a woman with a bandaged face and chainsaw jumps down and glares at Leon as he saw there was a key around her neck, then another woman broken down the wall and the two sisters charged at Leon. 

He aims his gun and fired at them. His friend joins in the fight and fired as well, but from a distance, keeping them off him, then more ganados came at him, but the sniper killed them and returns her attention to the sisters.

She refused to let up for a second, but one of them went down as Leon took care of the other sister. The two lower their weapons and exhale. Then Leon walks up to the sisters and took the camp key from her. Then the woman shot the reminding ganados and she lowers her weapon, stood up, and went on ahead.

Leon uses the camp key and kicks the door open, as he walks inside and makes a turn and ran into more ganados, his friend helps out, but this time, they were faster. 

A ganados fell down right after the other in a split second. He smirks then whistles, signaling to Ashley that it was safe to come out and they continued forward.

~8~8~8~

They returned to the cabin and took the right route, Leon pulls the lever and the right door open.

They walk through the halls and to the door, the woman in red smiles to herself and then followed after them.

~8~8~8~

The two were in a valley path as they walk forward to the chained door, but then stop as they felt a heavy thud behind them, they turn and saw the El Gigante blocking the way back, he roars and walks towards them. "Leon!" Ashley calls out, he looks at her as she points up. He looks up at the boulder then they moved back at the El Gigante was right below it, Leon fired at the boulder and it drops on top of the El Gigante, then Leon turns to the door, broke the chains off and they ran through it, the El Gigante followed after them, breaking down the wooden wall.