Chapter 25: Off to Church

Then his radio went off and he answers the call. 

Leon, I've been able to get some new info that might help you. 

Hunnigan informs him. "Fill me in," he tells her. 

Apparently, there's this religious cult group involved. They're called the Los Illuminados. 

She informs him. "Los Illuminados? That's a mouthful. Anyway, I had an unexpected run-in with the big Cheese of this village." he informs her. 

But you're okay, right?

 She asks him. "Yeah, but he could have killed me but he let me live. And he mentioned something about me carrying the same blood as them, whatever that means," he informs her. This intrigues Hunnigan, 

Carry the same blood, hm... interesting..." she mutters to herself. "Anyway, there are more important things than solving riddles right now." he tells her, "You're right. Hurry and find that church Leon." she tells him and the call ended.

Leon places his radio away, but then heard heels clicking down the hall as they faded, but he turns back to the room and looks to see where Big Cheese went off to, but he was too late as Big Cheese smacks his arm against Leon, making him fire at the painting of the purple hooded man. 

He collapsed onto the ground, his gun rolls away from him and he clutched his aching chest. Then went to get back up, but Big Cheese places his foot on Leon's chest, smacking him against the ground, and applied more pressure, making Leon groan in pain.

But suddenly a laser was pointed at Big Cheese's back and two shots hit him, he stops pulling his foot away from Leon and looks out the window. A Woman in a long red dress with a split on the side smirks at him as another shot hits Big Cheese in the shoulder, this one came from the distance behind the woman. 

The woman places her gun away as Big Cheese ran at her, she zip-lines up and got out of the way as Big Cheese crashes through the window. The woman in the short red dress with two long ribbons from the back smirks as she stood up and took off.

Leon pulls himself up, grabbing his gun, and looks out the window. Panting as he saw one of the two people that he believed to be dead. But he couldn't let this stop him, he turns back to the door, kicks it open, ran down the hall, killed the ganados that he found in the bathroom and ran outside, three of the ganados stood in his way, the chainsaw one was fired at from the Mysterious sniper as Leon finished of the other two. Then he walks down the path seeing dead ganados on the ground as they were shot at by that sniper.

So he continued on, stepping over the bodies and ran down the path, seeing more of the dead ganados, so he steps over them and continued on and walks back in the village, seeing all of the ganados dead. "Huh, my stalker sure does like to keep me alive," Leon mutters to himself. 

He walks over to the tower where the ganados from earlier had disappeared to, he went to open the door, but it was locked, he looks at the symbol on the door and pulls out the key that he found. He uses it and the door unlocks, so he walks inside as the woman saw this and went to find her own way to follow him.

~8~8~8~

He walks through the room and into the back room, finding a hidden door in the ground, he opens it to a tunnel, he jumps down and follows said tunnel. It leads him into a small cavern then down the tunnel and found the Merchant in the next cavern and was already waiting for him. 

(OK, Seriously. How does he do that?!) 

Leon looks at him "Got something that might interest ya." the Merchant said to him.