Chapter 15: Secrets Undiscovered

10:25pm

Bilge Passageway

The lift goes down into the lower levels of the ship Annabelle leaned against the rail with her arms cross as Parker and Jill were ready for anything. Jill looks around as she heard something in the distance. "What's that sound?" she asks as Annabelle removes herself from the rail. "Running water," she answers. 

Jill looks at her as Annabelle pulls out her gun. "Water?" she asks her, "Yes. it's coming from there." Parker informs him and they walk to the door, then jumps down the ladder and land right in the water, "Is this ship sinking?" Annabelle asks as they march through the water. "Where's the leak?" Jill asks and looks at her partner, "Damn you, Veltro. Are you trying to sink this ship along with your new virus?!" Parker growls. "Come on, we have to hurry," Annabelle tells them and they were out of the water and through the door and into the engine control room. Parker and Annabelle walk up to the panel and look at the screen. Jill joins them. 

Attention! 

There is flooding in the bilge. 

The bulkheads cannot be lowered during a power outage. 

Power can be restored from the engine room.

Parker looks at the two, "We better find the engine room on the double," he tells them, they nodded at him. 

They walk through the door and back into the water, "Shit!" Annabelle mutters as the water was at her hips. "The water is getting higher," Jill warns Parker. "Come on, we have no time to lose," he states and they turn, but a B.O.W pops out of the water and they fired at it.

It tries to jump at them several times, but they were able to take it out and continue forward, "This one's a swimmer. I'd try to stay out of the water." Parker jokes a little as they walk through the door. And through another, but were encountered by two more B.O.Ws, they fired at them and continued forward. Stepping through the gate and out of the water, making their way up and into the engineering room, Jill walks up to the panel and looks at it. 

This looks like a restart device, but it's stuck. 

She clarifies, then walks over and read the note on the wall. 

To all Maintenance staff. One of the covers came off of the pipes in the bilge passageway, and now there's steam pouring out of it. The steam is scalding, so you'll have to do a little workaround to get it. 

In the Engine room, there are two levels. Use the match then needle on the meter to the proper letters. This will stop the stream from spilling out of the pipes.

 She read. Annabelle then walks up and looks at the letter. 

The letters and corresponding locations are the follows:

 A: Maintenance room, 

B: Engine room, upper level, 

C: Engine room, lower level. Remember if you stop the stream from leaking in one area, it will leak into another. 

Keep in mind when adjusting the needle and using the relevant. 

Annabelle reads and exchange looks with Jill. She nods and ran over to a level and pulls it, the needle went to C, then Parker ran over to the other level and the two stood next to him, "Alright, this is where we're resetting the power, but nothing's working." he tells Jill. She looks at him, "I'll see if I can figure this out, okay?" Parker tells her, "I need you, however, to try that control panel over there." Parker tells Annabelle.