First night with family

A/N : we will see how the boys first night back with their families go. @Wobby12 will make an appearance. Just a brief one though.

Harrys POV : I hesitated before I opened the door to see my mum and stepdad. I decided to surprise them once I got to Holmes Chapel. I knocked on the door and my older sister Gemma answered.

"Harry!!! I missed you baby brother. How are you doing and why are you home??!" I hugged my older sister and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you too Gem cant I see my family or is that illegal since I'm a celebrity and where's mom and Robin?" I asked her. I missed my family so much I had to see them for a little bit.

"They're right inside." I went inside and saw my mum and stepdad Robin. My mum ran up to me a gave me a huge hug.

"I missed you so much Harry." I gave her a kiss and said,

"I missed you so much. Can we eat?? I'm hungry." I played the puppy dog face. She chuckled at me. She brought me a plate of spaghetti and gave it to me.

Liams POV: I was glad to be home. Tour was hard on me because of all the screaming fans and lack of family. as I unlocked the door to my flat I heard my friend Kailynn say,

" I missed you Liam." I chuckled at her.

" Well I got to get going Liam or I will be left behind and I really don't know this course." She left me and sprinted to catch up to her track team. I saw her wave at me one more time before screaming "POTATOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I chuckled at her funny remark. I opened the door and turned the lights on

"SUPERISE!!!!!!!!" I screamed like a 15 year old teenage girl.

"Welcome home Liam." my older sister Ruth said.

"You guys scared me I almost peed my pants" I frowned at everyone. My mum came up and gave me a hug.

"I want some pie because I'm hungry and there was no pie on the tour bus because one of the boys ate it all before I could have a piece." My mum smiled and brought me a piece of cherry pie and a fork to eat it with. I feel so spoiled when she does stuff like that to me.

Louis' POV: I was watching football(Soccer) when I heard a knock on my door. I went to answer it and when I opened it I saw my mom and sisters.

"LOUIS!!!!!!! I missed you bro!!!!" said my sister Lottie. Her name is actually Charlotte but everyone calls her "Lottie." I hugged my sisters and my mum.

"I missed you so much Boo Bear!!!!!" My mom sobbed.

"I won't have to leave until the fall mum so you'll get to see your baby boy for a long time. My family came in and I started making some grilled cheese sandwiches when suddenly I heard the door open and close.

"You miss me Tommo??????" Said my attractive girlfriend Emmalea.

"I missed you so much my little carrot. Just as long as we are together I'll always love you. I've got to keep my eye on the food so it doesn't burn like last time." She smiled at the memory.

"I'll get some carrots out to go along with the grilled cheese."

Zayns POV: I walked into my flat and laid on the blueish-green couch that I owned and watched some football when I suddenly heard someone coming in so I quietly walked into the kitchen. I turned the light on and saw my sisters and my mum preparing dinner. I decided to leave them but ran into a wall which made them notice me.

"Hey mum!!!!!" I said happily and innocently. Next thing I knew my family was hugging me.

"We are making your favorite dinner for you tonight so you get some sleep Zaynie you look exhausted." I went to my room and laid on my bed and next thing I knew I'm asleep.

Nialls POV: I was cooking dinner while Lexi bathed the twins. I still can't believe that I got her pregnant. The door bell went off.

"Niall can you get the door for me ???? I would get it myself but the twins aren't cooperating with tonights bath!!!!" I ran to the door and saw my mum, Greg, and Denise.

"Mum !!!! I missed you so much what are you doing here???" I asked.

"Lexi invited us over tonight and we want to see you and your little ones." She said.

"You knew about them this whole time????" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Yes I knew it since she came to tell me that she was pregnant with the twins and told me you're the father." I just hugged her.

"They are beautiful and ours and we really love them. Elsa looks like me and Rocky looks like her and-"

" I know that Niall I've seen them before and they are perfect. Are you going to help her raise them?" I nodded my head.

"I want to be there for them when I can but I'm not sure if I am ready for fatherhood though." I heard laughter and two pairs of little feet running towards us.

"Nana!!!!! Uncle Greg!!!!!!! Auntie Denise!!!!!!!" squealed Rocky.

"Daddy!!!!!" Said Elsa. I picked her up and gave her a hug and kiss. She nuzzled her little head into my neck. I set her down and went to check on how the food is doing. I never got the hang of cooking food and I don't want to burn the burgers and hotdogs again.

"You want help Niall ????" I shook my head.

"I want to cook us dinner tonight without help from you this time." She kissed me and it was amazing that I have a girl that can kiss like her. I could smell her strawberry shampoo in her hair that seemed to sparkle in the sun. Her brown eyes that look like chocolate, the way she enjoys our hugs and her funny personality that cheers me up whenever I'm feeling sad.

"I'm lucky to have you princess." Lexi blushed at that.

" I'm lucky to have you to Niall."