Telling family the news

Niall's POV: After we told the twins that Lexis having a baby Tori arrived so we could sleep. I followed Lexi into our room and made sure she was comfy before I lied next to her.

"Sleep well my princess." I whispered in her ear. I couldn't sleep so I decided to text my mum and tell her the news. (This Nialls and his mums conversation via text message)

Niall: hi mum.

Mom: hi Niall. How's the family?

Niall: real good Lexi is taking a nap and Tori is watching the twins while I'm with Lexi.

Mom: O I C

Niall: I've got something important to tell you.

Mom: what's that??

Niall: Lexi and I have another baby on the way.

Mom: really ????

Niall: yes really

Mom: I'm so proud of u. My baby boy is growing up!

Niall: well I'm tired so I'm gonna let you go.

Mom: love you Nialler

Niall: love u 2 mum.

(now they are done texting each other)

I put my phone on the table next to me and put an arm around Lexi and held her close to me. She snuggled closer to me.

"I love you two so much." I whispered as I fell asleep.

(Now to Louis' POV)

Louis' POV: I knew Emmalea would want to get as much sleep as she could so I decided to take a nap with her after I told my family.

" Come on mama bear you should rest up." I led Emmalea to our room. I knew that she would start complaining so I told her I would take one with her.She fell asleep as I hummed "Little Things" to her. As I listened to her slow deep breathing I began wanting to tell my mum the news.

"Mum. I'm doing great. Yes there something I want to tell you. I proposed to Em the other night and I'm gonna be a father. Yes I'm with her but she's sleeping. Yeah I'll let you go. Bye." I hung up. I put my phone on the table next to our bed and put an arm around Emmalea's belly and rubbed it unable to believe that my baby is there.

"I love you Emmy-boo." I whispered into her ear.

(now to Harrys POV)

Harrys POV: Louis told me to propose to Tori when she least expects it so I knew that I had the perfect way. Tori was still at Niall's and Lexis place with the twins. She left a note on the fridge that read: "Harry, still with the twins at Niall's. He's gonna take a nap with Lexi. Feel free to come over when you get home from Lou's. The twins want to see you really bad. We can stay the night if we want. I packed our bags just in case. See ya soon. Tori" I went to our room and saw that Tori did pack our bags. I grabbed the bags and locked our flats door. As I drove to Niall's I thought of the twins and how I made them cry when I yelled at Niall. I pulled up and my worries disappeared. I got out of my black range-rover and grabbed our bags and went up to the door. Tori saw me pull up and opened the door for me. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and took off my shoes.

"Uncle Hazza!!!!!" Elsa ran up to me I got on my knees and gave her a big hug. I felt someone climbing on me and giggling.

"Uncle Hazzy!!!" I let go of Elsa and Tori grabbed Rocky off my back. I turned around and gave Rocky a hug. He began wiggling around. I sat him down on the ground and he started running in circles. Tori saw that and stopped him.

"You are not getting sick on my watch mister." Niall came out and Elsa ran to him.

"Daddy can we tell uncle Hazza??" I became curious now.

"Sure thing sweetie." Elsa smiled and turned around to face me and Tori.

"Mommys having a baby uncle Hazza." I was shocked for a moment but this time I wasn't mad. I went up to Niall.

"Congrats man. Do you want a boy or girl?" Niall smiled at me.

" I really don't know what gender I want. Besides I think Lexi wants this little ones gender a surprise." I wasnt going to propose to Tori if we're staying the night. This will be a long Tuesday for sure.

A/N: Is this a good chapter. مزحف حها (I said you rock in Arabic. I think????) for choosing to read this.if you can read and speak Arabic tell me what I really said because I'm only able to speak and type English. Please try and keep that I know that Paige and Zayn have been secretly married for a year a secret please they'd hurt me or worse. Have any of you seen Louis. He's been hiding from me for a week. I know he was in this chapter but he hasn't been in any author notes lately. If you can tell me where you think he is I'll be happy to follow you for a follow back. How should Harry propose to Tori?? Tell me what you think the genders of Emmalea's and Lexis babies are. You have a 50/50 shot to get it right. Thank you for reading this. -Alex :D