Q&A

Alex: welcome to the long awaited Q&A.
(Over Again by One Direction starts playing softly in the background.)
Alex: Now I would love to introduce the Horan's to ya.
(The Horan family comes out and wave)
Niall: pleasure to be her Alex.
Rocky: Hello sexy lady. I'm Rocky and I'm 13.
Alex: I'm taken.
Rocky: By who???
Alex: By Olaf!!! Anyways the Tomlinson's , Malik's, Payne's, and Styles' are also here.
(The rest of the people come out.)
Alex: and Louis' ex wife Emmalea.
(Emmalea walks out and Louis tries to punch her.)
Alex: the first question is from @musiclover45 asking "Louis why did you and Emmalea break up?"
Louis: well @musiclover45 Emmalea couldn't handle them all so that led to us fighting and me kicking her out of the house. Oh, and Alex why is she here?
Alex: cus she got a couple questions. Niall got a question from @musiclover45 as well. "Niall what made you fall in love with Lexi?"
Niall: well it was how she was just shy and laid back. Our friend Tori told me that she was going to be outside instead of partying and suggested that I check her out.
Alex: That's really romantic. Another question from @musiclover45 is for Elsa. "Elsa what's it like having a famous dad and uncles?"
Elsa: it's like having a non famous dad and uncles except for the paparazzi, hate, and schedules.
Alex: cool. Okay my friend @Nouis_3317 has a lot of questions for you. "Harry why did you name first child after your character from BSE?"
Harry: Tori insisted.
Alex: Emmalea why did you and Louis break up because you two were my otp.
Emmalea: Louis explained it pretty well already.
Alex: Eleanor what do the quadruplets call you?
Eleanor: the call me mum
Alex: Rocky will you marry me is you question.
Rocky: depends on how old you are.
Alex: Niall and Lexi are you going to have anymore children.
Niall: hopefully yes
Lexi: if we do we want another little boy
Alex: Zayn what made you fall in love with Paige?
Zayn: she's smart, sexy, good in bed, loves to cuddle, extremely fit, has a nice a-
Alex: okay folks looks like we are out of time. See ya
Zayn: I never got to finis-
Alex: bye!!!!